Saturday, May 14, 2011
"OK, is everyone clear on the plan?"
"Yes, Koothrappali's going to wet himself, I'm gonna throw up, Sheldon's gonna run away and you're going to die."
Me: Self, I have the best idea ever! I know you didn’t exercise last night, have been battling a plague like cold for the last week, had 2 large beef filled meals today, are super ‘zausted because G was fussy last night and you just had to stay up late to finish Ince.ption while pondering what your little handmade keep it in your pocket thingy that only you have ever touched will be made out of because obviously the potential for people to put you in dreamlike states to get information out of you is very high. But I really feel tonight is the night to amp up your normal workout by 10 minutes not to mention 100 calories (BONUS!!) and then just add the littlest bit of time to your very pathetic end run.
Self: While I’m not going to discuss the length of the run out in public because it turns out I’m a sprinter, a SPRINTER people, not a marathoner, and I’m working on it, but it’s a gradual process and I’m doing the best I can damnit! But otherwise I think that is a fantastic idea! Thanks for suggesting it!
Me: No problem.
~After the work out~
Me: Hey there Self how was it?
Self: OOOOOHHHMMMMAAAAHHHHGGGAAAAAAHHH!!! That was the worst idea ever! What was I thinking?!!!
Me: Is there a problem? You better get over it quick, G is waiting for her bedtime story and reading is important shit!
Self: AAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK DEATH DYING COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF VOMIT!!!!!
Me: Really?
Self: Well not, not really. But I do feel like ass. I need to think things through before just doing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

First LOVE The Big Bang Theory Quote we all know it holds a special place in my heart.
ReplyDeleteSecond I have conversations with myself as well never about exercise though, self hates exercise. I am in fact POSITIVE self has slapped me when we have discussed it before.
TBBT is my favoritest tv show ever. I buy the seasons on DVD the day they come out.
ReplyDeleteBhahaha!!! Self has slapped me a few times as well, not over exercise yet though. :)))
We also own all the seasons on DVD cause what would it be living with a mini female Sheldon without out owning the DVD's
ReplyDeleteSelf and I really don't like each other much we slap each other frequently over many things. Exercise seems to top the list, I am trying to convince it that water aerobics we could like because well it's not bad for us and our doctor approves. We're having a stand off.