Every night I whisper in her ear; "Thank you so much for today. I'm excited to see what we do tomorrow."
And she says; "Thank you mama. I'll see you in the morning."
I'm fairly certain I did not follow the rules or expectations of the prompt correctly as I have not mentioned sun, or time passing, or anything to do with nature. But, I've been drinking, (FINALLY. Wow for this day.) they did say they wanted soul soaring happiness, and that I've got. So go HERE to read everyone else's, (who undoubtedly followed the rules and did it awesomely to boot) to vote, or to contribute.

I mentioned time passing, and tried to make people puke with my sticky sweetness!
ReplyDeleteYours is beautiful. The kids grow up so fast.
Ooohhh, I can't wait to read it!
Delete"Mama" has to be one of the sweetest words in the world. I think you did a lovely job with these 33 words. "Tomorrows" come and go-adding up to seasons-and so I say you nailed this prompt:) Well done!
ReplyDeleteEvery "mama" makes my heart sing. Thank you!
DeleteWell it sure made my heart soar. :) Those little moments with children are sun, light and happiness. Well done!
ReplyDeleteMine too! Thank you!
DeleteSpot on, Amelia!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThat's adorable.
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet! Makes me sad that my boys are beyond the sweet lovey stage. (Except for fleeting moments where I can get a hug from them without begging!)
ReplyDeleteEach and every day a new day of joy.. I think you captured the days of a child through the seasons perfect
ReplyDeleteThere isn't much that could beat this for soul-soaring happiness. I can certainly relate! Lovely response to the prompt.
ReplyDeleteNope, you didn't break any rules. You nailed it. I love this tender moment. My daughter tells me to sleep well. Kills me. Thanks for linking up. Now remember to go back and vote!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteut聊聊天室
奇摩女孩視訊聊天網
mmbox視訊網
momo520視訊美女
meme104視訊聊天
金瓶梅視訊聊天
uthome視訊聊天
live173破解免費觀看
live173直播軟件下載
live173視訊軟件下載