Saturday, August 18, 2012

Saturday Silliness

Please excuse the title. I put forth way too much effort for it to be so lame. :)

This one is too twisted for me to pass up so I had to post it even though it's Saturday. Everyone go tell Lisa thanks for this bit of awesomeness.

http://www.seekingelevation.com/2012/08/friday-fluff_17.html


Which word did you say first, mama or dada?
I have no clue. Honestly I know more about my husband's childhood than my own, I guess my mom just isn't a story teller. Or she's waiting to be asked.

How old were you when you learned to walk?
Don't know that either.

What was your first pet's name?
Mitsu. I think after mitsubishi? I'm not sure of the background story there. She was a suicidal pekingese. Once she walked right off the super high deck at my grandparent's house. Like it was no big deal. Fell on my uncle's doberman pincher. What are the odds right? There was lots of yelping and barking but both dogs lived.

How many kids were in your class in kindergarten?
No clue.

What was your third grade teachers name?
Mrs Adair. She was awesome, and from the other fluffs I've read so far, 3rd grade seems to have the good teachers. We went to Valley Days where we got to wear pioneer clothes and make butter and do pioneer shit, I loved it.

What do you remember most from when you were 5?
Lying. I told the teachers I did my own hair. My mom would put it up all pretty every day and one day it was in a bun. My teacher asked who did it and I told her I did. Weird.

Who was your best friend in elementary?
Mmm, Erin probably. But I think she was just my friend because we'd known each other since I was 2 and lived on the same block. I was a weird weird kid with not that many friends.

Where was your mom working when you started jr.high
The Zippy Mart.

What was the name of your first real bf/gf?
Sam. Never got to have a girlfriend. Damn husband sneaking up on me.

How old when you got your first kiss?
6th grade.

Who was your favorite teacher in jr high?
Mrs. Berry. She taught health and was So. Wonderful.

What was the worst thing you did at 13?
Drank booze. Smoked pot.

What song reminds you of summer vacation ?
Hello? Summertime by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Of course. Which is now stuck in my head. Here let me share;



What do you remember most about jr.high?
Probably that I was a late bloomer. I didn't get boobs till like....senior year? I don't even know. Also, I think that's when I became aware shit was going awry for alot of my friends. Like my house was no picnic, but things were worse elsewhere.


Who was the best athlete in your freshman class?
I really have no clue.

What teacher did all the highshcool boys have a crush on?
Mrs. Lukins. That poor woman. First year teaching, probably my junior year, her mid 20s the boys blantently hit on her All The Time.

What subject did the best teacher teach in high school?
I know nothing of a best teacher.

Would you rather relive elementary. jr high. or highshcool?
Christ none of the above please. They all sucked ass for their own reasons.

What was the last name of the person that you disliked in highschool?
Not posting it. She wasn't nice though.

If you could change anything in your teenage years what would you change?
I liked Lisa's, add some shit instead of avoiding the awful stuff I did. Get an extra curricular activity that didn't involve the munchies.

Greatest moment of your highshcool days?
That I actually graduated. I almost didn't. Oooh! But after graduation I went to Sober Grad with my friend and dropped acid. I don't think anyone there was actually sober. I'm going to need to delete this before G can read.

Worst moment?
Probably the car wreck in which I recieved a compound fracture to my right femur. The back of a truck is not a good place to be when the driver is drunk guys. Especially if you snuck out and your parents have No Idea you're gone. Bad news.

Was highschool your best yrs or is now your time?
Now. I pick now. *SHUDDER*

I feel compelled to add that despite my shitty ass school years I moved out of my parents' house the August after graduating, got a job I kept for 10 years and didn't drink or do drugs at all (control issues with an alcoholic ex) until I was 25. And then I started drinking. Often. But still worked and danced ballet and was a productive member of society and shit. Mostly.

5 comments:

  1. Omg, that is my JAM. I forgot all about it this summer. I call a do-over!
    I love that you lied about your amazing hair. It third grade I refused to brush my long hair. Like ever. I wore a triangle bandanna everyday. One day some kid had a pinata for his bday and I refused to let them have my bandanna. It was a huge ordeal which ended in tears.
    Life lesson, always let your mom do your hair. Also, take credit for her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids are fucking weird right?! I'm going to need to remember that when G is having a crazy moment.

      Delete
  2. I'd love to address these questions on my blog, but i'm not yet eighteen and value what freedom I do have, so i must leave my blog out of it.most of my answers are unremarkable, anyway. My first words spoken were, "No SMA" when my mother tried to give me SMA formula. (The favorite child was breastfed, but my mom didn't have enough milk for both twins.) I do remember there were 35 kids in our kindergarten class until Marydonna Fraga moved to Sisters, Oregon. My first pet was named Our Lady of Fatima. The worst thing I did in middle school was to put toothpaste in the middle of Oreos and say they were mint Oreos. My teachers ranged from mediocre to terrible. My brother was the best athlete in my freshman class. My best high school memory was either the state track meet my senior year or baggage carousel surfing at the Bakersfield airport in the middle of the night my sophomore year. I remember writing my comic book series, "Catholic Cat and Protestant Pup" when I was four and five, during my kindergarten year. I turned five on December 2 of my kindergarten year. The rest is either too boring or too traumatic to relive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The favorite child! Nobittermess there right? Hahaha! You have a fantastic memory, the Oreos sound awful.

      Delete
  3. Kids are indeed fucking weird. My brother used to save all his toenail clippings because I once, in a fit of complete boredom,made up an insane story about a toenail fairy. I told him to just keep storing his toenail clippings in a container in his room because the toenail fairy only showed up at each house about once every eight years or so. My mom came across his stash one day and wanted to know what in the hell was in the little Rubbermaid container he'd stolen from the kitchen. He started spilling all the complete madness I'd ever told him about the toenail fairy. God, you'd never believe how gullible he was. I just looked at him like he was a raving lunatic and I had no idea where in hell he'd gotten such idiotic ideas.

    ReplyDelete