This isn't a real post. This is me just trying to write. No matter what. I'm struggling right now, I've received some news that is taking awhile to compute. Isn't it funny how sometimes when you're having a shit time, all you want to do is write. Get it all out into the universe, make it sting less. And sometimes you sit down to write and you wake up 3 hours later on Askreddit reading about everyone's darkest secrets. It's crazy. So please, be patient with me, and get to know the old me a little better in the meantime. I got this from the wonderful Lucid Lotus. This is supposed to be a link.
I was 23 going on 24, so I'd been with my ex for 6/7 years. At this point we were probably right towards the end of the Good Time. There were a few years in the middle of our relationship where things went really well, and we were a good couple together. And then it all went to shit and I spent the last 2 to 3 years hating him. *shrug* I worked at the group home, had been dancing long enough to love it. I was generally very happy.
2. What 5 things are on your to do list?
Write, write, write.
3, What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Peanut butter cups.
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire
5. Name some places you have lived
7. Name some jobs you have had
2. What 5 things are on your to do list?
Write, write, write.
Look into to preschool. (EEP.)
Plan mom's birthday.
Completely clean house for easter egg hunt this weekend.
Run the dishwasher. Last time I forgot and we almost ate breakfast off of dirty dishes. Gross.
3, What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
Peanut butter cups.
Baked cheddar and sour cream ruffles.
These BBQ kettle chips J bought that I almost killed in one sitting. That was ridiculous.
Butterscotch squares from See's. That should be at the top actually.
Nacho cheese and tortilla chips. The kind that's probably made of plastic because it's not refrigerated. So fucking good.
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire
Hawaii. We would absolutely live there. I'd take everyone on the compound kicking and screaming if I had to.
Houses for everyone. My mom, my siblings, my dad if he wanted one somewhere else.
I would do so much volunteer work it would be ridiculous. G and I would fly everywhere in the hopes of helping people and walk dogs at the shelter on the weekends. What's stopping me now? Gas money, dinner needing to be made, etc.
Oh snap, a chef. Fuck cooking.
College funds, for G, my nieces and nephew.
Maybe I'd go too. Unlikely.
5. Name some places you have lived
In a miserable excuse of a house that now looks like it felt when I lived there. Awful. My old friend came to see me and she said; I almost took a picture of your old house! It looks so bad! J and I laughed, wouldn't former step dad think that was weird, to have someone taking pictures of his house? And she looked at me in absolute horror; Someone still LIVES there?! Yep.
What I thought was the ghetto. I was wrong.
The actual ghetto. In a house that belonged there. I showered at work. And cried alot. Oddly enough maybe 2 miles away was neighborhoods with the most beautiful houses. Each one completely unique. I drove through them when I needed to. Maybe I lived on the edge of the ghetto.
Nice apartments we kept getting kicked out of due to my ex's inappropriate behaviors.
A studio apartment in a "bad" complex that was my absolute favorite place to live ever. It was wonderful.
A beautiful house, built lovingly by my husband's own 2 hands in the middle of nowhere.
6. Name some bad habits you have
I swear alot.
I swear alot.
I drink even more than I swear.
I worry worry worry.
I procrastinate.
Total shit family member.
There's more, but leave it at that.
7. Name some jobs you have had
Group home staff.
Hotel room cleaner.
At a shipping store.
Nanny.
That's it really.
*My quote. I'm fairly sure it's from Sheldon on Big Bang Theory. I like it because I AM concerned about these things. I have to send G out into the world and they're lurking around every corner dammit!
ED: I have no idea why everything looks all wonky when I publish this. It all looks normal while I'm writing it. Fucking Blogger. I already have to change my reader, don't tempt me to move completely.....

I have done that so many times= gone to write and woke up three hours later drooling reading deep secrets.
ReplyDeleteI wish you could come and talk to me while I clean my house for Easter, and vice versa.
Hang in there my friend.
Thank you. That's what I need, to sit down and be able to just talk it all out. It's hard.
DeleteI love preschool! Don't be scared. She's gonna do great!
ReplyDeleteThere's actually a co-op in the next town over that's making me feel a lot better about this. I like I could be involved. Depends how much it is though...
DeleteI jumped ship on blogger quite a while ago. I started using Google Reader but now that they're going away, I switched yet again to Feedly. I like it better than the last two; there's more ways to customize it, but I still don't know how to write a blog anywhere besides in blogger.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking I'd go to feedly as well. I have no clue how to write in anything but blogger as well.
DeleteI hope watever is giving you a serious case of the freaks goes away soon. meanwhile, I enjoyed reading this. I, too, love See's butterscotch squares. If any food could turn me into a bulimic, it would be See's butterscotch squares.
ReplyDeleteI'll meet you in Hawaii. Bring butterscotch squares. Also, booze.
ReplyDeleteHell ya, sista. I could use some Hawaii, potato chips, and drinks, too.
ReplyDeleteI have two extremely bad habits. One is obnoxious while the other is a health hazard.
ReplyDeleteI interrupt too much.
I'm trying to work on this, but it's a skill that would serve me well if I ever decide to become an attorney. It will not serve me well as a human being, though.
My second terrible habit is that I stick Q-tips too far into my ear canal. So far, so good. If I ever puncture my ear drum, I suppose I'll quit. My mom won't even buy Qtips for me enymore. I buy them myself.
ReplyDelete台灣真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍真人秀聊天室
真愛旅舍啪啪啪視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍真人視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍免費視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍美女主播視頻聊天室
真愛旅舍同城交友聊天室
真愛旅舍ut聊天室
台灣ut視訊聊天室
173live視訊美女