Working title; Calendar of Neglect aka excuses.
November 12, Husband has what was originally supposed to be a bunionectomy, which I think is a funny name for the removal of a bunion, but it turns out it was a bone spur, brought on from him breaking his toe when he was 18 and got angry and kicked his car.
During this time another relative has like 3 medical emergencies in as many days and I am unable to do a damn thing to help because please see above and below. Still feel like an asshole.
November 15, Husband is finally convinced by his doctor he is indeed having an allergic reaction to IBUmotherfuckingProfen, to add to his list of 'shit no one is allergic to except for you' according to the medical community. Which was all the same words I'd been saying for 3 hellish days but whatevs right? Because of this he has to heal not only from the allergic reaction, but also the surgery without the aid of an anti inflammatory which would speed the healing time, and lesson the pain significantly. Exhausting.
November 28, Thanksgiving at home.
November 29, Thanksgiving at Dad's.
December 5, Get on a plane to Mexico. I know right? I started to explain this, then realized it is a post in itself so you're just going to have to be patient.
December 9, Return home to jenky ass snow after spending 3.5 days in NINETY DEGREE WEATHER aka heaven on earth. You guys, I was meant for equator living.
December 10, Wash ever single piece of clothing that ever existed. Also the bathrooms.
December 14, Cookie exchange party, for which I made dairy free mini eclairs. They're pretty bomb.
December 21, Nutcracker
Ongoing; G's gifts to her friends this year are hats with earmuffs, that are ridiculously adorable. BUT because I'm High Priestess of Procrastination I have about 10 of them to make before, well um, Christmas.
G wearing an example of the hats last year in a totally unexpected unrehearsed moment. So funny.
I'm alive. I'm reading your posts. And I'm avoiding my blog like the plague. I have every intention of coming back, and hopefully soon. All my love to you.
*If you don't know where my quote is from we can't be friends.


That is a total keeper of a photo. And I would kick it without Ibufuckingprophyn. Sorry, I would. Quit. It doesn't work all that well for me, but it would still kill me.
ReplyDeleteThat hat photo, seriously, is it. <3 miss you. Also, your blog trumps my blog for productivity. #justsayin'
Hahaha!!! I miss you too!!
DeleteLove the photo and I hope you have a slower more mellow christmas.
ReplyDeleteI figured the movie, but can't remember the quote (had to google it just to be sure). It's been AGES since I watched WW. :)
One of my favorites!
DeleteSounds busy!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is HILARIOUS.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the bathrooms. Hah.
Dairy-free eclairs? Use coconut milk? Just guessing.
Almond milk actually, it's more of a custard filling then a whipped cream type of filling and it requires me to stand over the stove stirring for like 30 minutes but they love it, so it's worth it guess. :)
DeleteMy godfather's ex-brother-in-law was one of the original developers of almon milk. he was a dairyman but he had a milk allergy (not merely lactose intolerance but an actual allergy) and thought there should be a decent California agricultural alternative to cow's milk.
DeleteIt's a great picture. my parents have a picture somewhere of my brother wearing one of those beanies with propellers on it, which he wore for like three years straight.
ReplyDeleteI hope your husband's bunionectomy recovery goes speedily. The ibumotherfuckingprofen allergy really sucks.
Thank you! And yes, it really really sucks.
DeleteI'm going to be Frank.
ReplyDeleteOk, can i still be Garth?
And your kid just makes me happy.
Hahahaha!!!
DeleteShe makes me pretty happy too.
So glad to hear your voice again... I've been MIA lately, too. Certainly not because I was in Mexico though. Just a little jealous here. I hope you have a great holiday season... personally, I can't wait til it's all over!
ReplyDeleteME. TOO. I was done with Christmas in September.
Deleteawesome movie. i remember being shocked that delaware got a mention. ;) also, i am allergic to ibuprofen, so, you know. he's not completely alone. lastly, OHMIGOD that is a perfect picture to keep forever and ever amen. xoxo
ReplyDeleteA cookie exchange party. I'd rather be at the center of a terrorist attack(I also feel this way about potlucks at VFW halls).
ReplyDeleteG has my kinda tude. Bad weather front approaching; fronting like she has game. Or innocence unintentionally transformed. I'm disarmed either way.
530線上影音城-美女免費直播網站
ReplyDelete杜蕾斯免費影片貼圖區 女人-qq愛真人視訊
383線上影音城-真人秀場視頻聊天室
小鴨影音免費電影-網愛聊天室
小白影音免費電影線上看-午夜交友聊天室
愛薇兒情色網-聊天室哪個黃
免費A片線上看-色內衣秀全透明秀視頻
加勒逼A片網-免費真人裸聊qq
成人影片線上看-美女真人秀視頻直播
傻妹妺情網色網免費影片區-真人互動視頻直播社區