The view from my windows; trees, birds, mountains rolling. It’s hard to see your friends out here. Luckily, if I look to the left I have my portal to them throughout the world.
Fabulous! I complain about the omnipresence of technology and the perils of instant gratification as much as the next person, but I rely on the internet to keep me in touch with my friends and loved ones, who are scattered across the country (and the world, now). I love your perspective on this contrast.
I so agree with you-without our computers,many of us would feel lost and what is life if not teeming with friends and their heart felt wishes,no?All the best to you too and may we meet again,tc & God bless:-)
I went from being a single, childless, ballet dancing, group home staff of 10 years in the 'big' city, to being a married, stay at home mom, all alone way up in the mountains, in a very short amount of time. It's amazing how happy you can be in such very different places in life.
In our quest to complete our family, we've lost 6 babies that are very missed, one at 15 weeks, one at 7 weeks, one at 23 weeks, one at 8 weeks, one at 10 weeks and one at 12 weeks. I'm so thankful for my daughter G and my husband J who are the lights of my life. Well. Them and vodka.
How peaceful it looks! Computers can keep us in touch with ones we wouldn't be able to otherwise.
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I complain about the omnipresence of technology and the perils of instant gratification as much as the next person, but I rely on the internet to keep me in touch with my friends and loved ones, who are scattered across the country (and the world, now). I love your perspective on this contrast.
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Wonderful comment on how vast, and small, our worlds can be. Thank you for being part of the Trifecta world!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading your words and then looking to the left!
ReplyDeleteA great reminder of how we're not more than a mouse click away : )
It's a gorgeous view, but I can see how it would be lonely without a computer.
ReplyDeleteDid you get rain today?
I so agree with you-without our computers,many of us would feel lost and what is life if not teeming with friends and their heart felt wishes,no?All the best to you too and may we meet again,tc & God bless:-)
ReplyDeleteheheh I see what you did there... *lookitstrifecta!*
ReplyDeleteYou're here! I'm thankful for that portal, too. I hope you keep writing...
ReplyDeleteJust saying hello, friend :)
ReplyDelete