And our Internet has gone to shit leaving me feeling very back woods. I'm fighting the urge to go churn my own butter. Which would be interesting seeing as we use coconut butter for my dairy intolerant husband and daughter.
Thank god for my phone. I can read your posts and (most times drunkenly, sorry if I don't make sense or am obnoxious) comment, depending how bad my phone connection is. It goes in and out. Blarg.
For those wondering it was a mechanical issue, not viral from searching for Brangelina p0.rn thank you very much. Some power source blabitty blah unfixable whatever he said issue. I'm sad about losing all my saved blog posts, especially the non published ones. *sigh* One of them could have been my masterpiece.
Anyway, my MiL has a what the fuck is the deal with our lack of internet call into the company, and my BiL has generously allowed me to borrow his laptop, so once we're back online we will return to our regularly scheduled programming.
Try and contain your excitement. :) I'll be over here shearing sheep, spinning wool and weaving cloth for to make our clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yep ...on my phone currently and I post unreadable or weird comments not due to a drunken state but because of auto correct I look like a baffoon. My computer is broken and so I wait until I have access to my husbands lap top to do posts. Then his computer broke and it's so frustrating. Anyway... I have no sheep to shorn but I seem to wave my phone around a lot looking for a good connection. Blah!
ReplyDeleteI try to remember to read it before hitting post but sometimes I just forget, then I read it after and I feel hella lame.
DeleteThis no Internet no computer awful phone connection stuff is bullshit, what century is this?!
I try and remember that it has to come from satellites in space you know? Kinda silly that I get so frustrated with poor down loading time a bad connection when it is COMING FROM OYTER SPACE!!!
DeleteHoo-rah! I was wondering what was up. Make me a tea cozy, would ya?
ReplyDeleteI'm in it. :))
DeleteFuck, ON it.
DeleteNo Earth Balance? That shit is wonderful. I keep forgetting I have coconut butter cuz I just remember the Earth Balance is out.
ReplyDeleteIs earth balance the soy butter? I didn't like it because it smelled really weird, the coconut can be potent at times, but so far they really like it.
Deletethere's stuff I foudn at new seasons called Melt, that's pretty effin sweet. It's a coconutty flavored fake butter. Only problem is it's crazy expensive.
DeleteEarth Balance has a couple different flavors, one of them is soy free, but I've never had that. The one I get isn't crazy full of soy, but there is a "soy garden" variety, maybe that's what you smelled? If you brown it like regular butter, it's gross, but really good any other way, I prefer it on my bread and mashed potatoes, actually.
DeleteEarth balance is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteMmm. Butter.
ReplyDeleteBetcha got yourself a right nice woolly jumper knitted??! Don't talk to me about internet connections........try keeping in touch with the 1st world whilst the power supply in the 3rd world plays like a game of 'rock, paper, scissors'.
ReplyDeleteI bow to awesomeness that is you and your ability to withstand the Worst Internet of All TIME. I did try telling myself; it could be worse, it could be worse, just think of Knife's Edge. :)))
Deleteare you sure you lost the posts? hang onto your hard drive and have a good cheap computer geek see if he/she can retrieve the data for you. i've had a serious BSOD crash, and my guy (who works for art, bless him) was able to pull out all of my docs, photos, even archived IM logs. good luck!
ReplyDeleteUnless my FiL can figure out how to get power to the sucker they're gone. And I don't have any art to trade, or money for that matter, so I'm screwed on the get someone else to do it front.
Delete