Thursday, February 21, 2013

"Damn uterus refreshing itself every month like it owns the joint."


Le sigh.  I've been pmsing for like 2 weeks with no period in sight and I have a baby shower on Saturday.  I'm pretty throat punchy.  The girl the party is for is a sweet sweet girl, and her family isn't doing shit despite it being her first child, so she deserves this.  And so my blog suffers, and despite all the topics I have to write about, the thought of sitting down and doing it makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a pencil.  So have survey as a consolation prize/please let my brain start working attempt.  Sorry.

Friday Fluff.


4 comments:

  1. *JUST remembered where my title came from; Amer.ican Dad, the alien said it. Funny shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't answer everything because there's not enough bandwidth or memory or anything of that sort.

    Regarding the preganant young woman whose family is being uncelebratory and.or unsupportive, her family sucks. Bless your kind soul for helping her to celebrate in spite of everything it dredges up for you, Don't feel bad if you feel begrudging in any way about this. You've been though hell and are not all the way back. You have every right to resent the univeree and anyone else for whom pregnancy ultimately accomplishes what it is attended to accomplish. Just the fact that you're willing to show up, eat a cupcake, bring a wrappped-up onesie or a receiving blanket for the new baby, and fake a smile for the new mother, has to mean all the world to her when her own family won't do shit. Sometimes we all need to be thankful for non-families.

    I'm on my be right ow, but on top of me is one of my favorite comforters. It's black on the underside, and on the top it's basically white with all the authentic notation in black for Bach 2- Part invention Number 14 in B-flat major.

    My favorite word is draconian.

    T]My classmates are jealous of me because they think I'm so much smarter than they are. In some cses it's the gospel truth, while in othee cases my peers are incredibly lazy.

    Am I jealus of anyone? Anyone with boobs beweteen the sizes of 32 AA znd 38D.

    I do hate someone right now, though I'm working on it because I think my hate is harming me more than it is hurting them. There has to be a state between forgiveness and hate, as I'm not ready to forgive and may never be, but don't necessarily want to carry around the burden of hate forever.

    I would like at least one child.

    I;ve been to Six Flags MagiG Mountain beween Valencia and Newhall in the Grapevine of California.

    One of my scars happened when my spleen was removed.

    I have no known allergies except for incompetence, which gives me anaphylaxis.

    Three people who made mesmile today were Judge Alex,Jesse Spencer, and my Uncle Steve.

    I usually attend clss during te day, but the univere has conspired against (or for) me to spen d mydys in be watching the waltons reruns. I saw the one today where Mary Ellen called Elizabeth a pissant.

    My favorite shoes are pink Converse high tops.

    I saw "The Other Side of the Mountain." I knew Jill Kinmont was a skier but didn't know anything of her story. When Mad Dog Buek's plane crashed, it very nearly did me in. I'm still crying, and it's been four hours since the movie ended.

    I'll end om that happy note.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Not into ice cream?! Weird.

    Sorry about the car troubles. And yeah know, the PMSing. Effing men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I am so eye pencil stabby. A Screwdriver might be just the ticket. Or a refreshed uterus.

    ReplyDelete