Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Fluff

We can all thank Lisa for this interesting survey. (That's a link btw, we'll see if I get 2 for 2.) I'm off to make my bed and vacuum my house and car. Woot.

What is your best friend’s Mom’s name?
Fara Cuda.

Where is the weirdest place you have a mole?
I am so massively covered in them it'd be easier to name the weirdest place I don't have a mole. My toes.

Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
My jazz teacher who was absolutely the devil. He said; "If it's not hurting you're not trying hard enough." And then walk over and shove you farther down the bar as you had one leg up to do the splits. I googled sore muscles because the advil wasn't cutting it and google said; "If your muscles hurt so bad you're on the internet searching what to do you need to go easier." All conflicting and shit. He was gorgeous though.

Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Potentially. I'm not remembering any specific incidents, but it sounds like something I'd do.

What body part do you wash first?
Hair.

Do you have any peircings?
2 holes in each ear. Belly button that is all stretched out and ringless.

What’s the strangest talent you have?
Organize closets like it's a tetris game.

Do you have an innie or an outtie?
My kid and husband have outies. Her's isn't so bad but I seriously spent months trying to figure out how to convince a doctor it needed to be fixed. I got over it.

What’s your favorite flavored Pringles?
Just normal ones I guess.

Have you ever been tied up?
Nah, I read this book where this chick and her husband went to their cabin and half way through she changed her mind but her husband was a dick and tried to pursue it and then had a heart attack and ended up being eaten by wild dogs or some shit. I can't even remember how she got loose. She was there for days. So. I'll just pass.

What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
Unknown. But about 6 months after I moved out my mom asked if I would come stay for a week to take care of my little sister and all the goddamn animals they had and when I said yes my former step dad tried to tell me I wasn't allowed to have anyone over the entire time. Really.

Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
I make whoever else is in the car do it for me.

Have you ever had two dates in one night?
No. Weekend however...

How many times have you been cussed out?
(Lisa, I'm TOTALLY stealing "Can you please think about your tone of voice when you speak to me?". I love that.) For about 17 years there, daily. It's been nice not to have that actually.

Which shoe do you put on first?
Right.

How old are you?
33.

Have you ever been to a gay bar?
I have. Dance club no less. I LOVED it.

Is there one thing all of your ex’s have had in common?
There's only the one.

Did you french kiss before you were 16?
G calls it lick kissing. And yes, I did.

Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
No.

Who is the last person you think about before you fall asleep?
Generally I drink enough not to think. Then I pass out. That's kind of the point.

Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
No.

Have you ever found anything gross in your parent’s bedroom?
*HORK*

What was your childhood nickname?
I didn't have one.

When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Only during this one System of a Down song when on the treadmill. Never anywhere else.

Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
Not that I recall.

What’s the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Cry hysterically comes to mind for the most oftenly done.

Have you ever bitten your toenails?
I just threw up.

How do you normally eat your cookies?
I don't really eat cookies usually. I used to dip my oreos in my hot chocolate back when I had a friendly metabolism though.

When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt?
I don't go to the gym. And no.

Name something you do when you’re alone?
Read.

How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
One screwdriver is all it takes if I'm making it.

Have you ever sniffed an animal’s butt?
No.

How often do you clean out your ears?
Daily.

Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Scrunch.

About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie?
Lame.

Do you have any strange phobias?
Keep your fucking feet away from me.

Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
No. Well. Nothing I'm admitting to.

What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done at a bar?
I've kept it pretty low key apparently.

Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted?
Nah.

Have you ever called your bf/gf by another person's name?
No. I call him babe anyway. I love it when G calls us that though. "Babe! Come here!" It's funny.

Have you ever played naked twister?
No. And I won't either. I see what I look like with my clothes off. That would only get worse.

Have you ever been drunk at work?
I was at work but not on the clock. Does that count?

Have you ever found your gf/bf’s sibling more attractive?
Nope.

Do you want to bring sexy back?
I'm there.

5 comments:

  1. i read that book! i remember how she escaped, and i'm thinking you definitely blocked it on purpose, so i won't remind you.

    also, totally impressed with your air-guitar-while-treadmilling skillz. there would have been broken bones if i tried that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o-O Dear self, do not google that fucking book.
      Why thank you!

      Delete
  2. I love the matter of fact way you answer this crazy douchlord's questions. Makes me laugh every time.
    And my kid calls us babe too. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around my house how I fold the toilet paper isn't close to personal. In fact there's generally an audience and a question and answer portion of the experience.

      Delete
  3. Well, this was fun to get to you know a bit better :) I told IC when we first starting going out and he called me babe that being called that makes me throw up in my mouth - it's amazing he stayed with me.

    ReplyDelete