Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fluff

I am once again fluffing with the wonderful woman over at Seeking Elevation. She is also hosting a book club where we will be reading To the Lighthouse by Virgina Woolf, which I am SUPER excited about. I've never read it. So go visit her, link up your Friday Fluff, and join a book club. She's entertaining AND she's going to make us smarter. Hard to resist...


16 Weird Temporary Boredom Cure Questions Survey from Quizopolis.com

Do you believe in unicorns? - "Unicorns I love them unicorns I love them I wish they were real so I could pet one and they are! So I can!" The tiny girl from Despicable Me is my favorte. I wrote that from memory. Have I mentioned we don't have cable?

How many of you does it take to screw in a light bulb? - 2. 1 to inform the other of the blow out, the other must than say he believes we don't have any lightbulbs that would work there, then the 1st one says; have you checked the lightbulb box? And the 2nd fellow says what lightbulb box? So then the first person goes to the lightbulb box, and retrieves lightbulbs that look very similar to the ones that are no longer working. 2nd fellow says they'll work, but they're a higher wattage than the last ones, and the 1st person is Fine.With.That. because it's winter and they have a bathroom heater and with the addition of the new brigher lights, it's like the equator every time they take a shower and that makes her happy. Oh shit. "Screw" in. Well, just the one I guess. I watched.

Are you single? - No. But I might be if my husband ever sits down and reads my blog.

Do you like pickles? - I do. But, there are rules. I like sweet pickles in my potato salad, and my tuna and chicken salad sandwiches. I like dill pickles plain, not in anything ever.

How do you feel about meadows? - Umm, there's this one like 4 mountains over that's really pretty, and I was kinda thinking it'd be nice to see it up close. But mountains are tricky things, you can't really tell how far up and down they are until it's too late and you're totally out of your cell's range. Also, it's private property I'm sure, so it might be guarded by people with guns or animals trained to bite my face off. In general though I like meadows.

Have you heard of Flarp!? - No.

Ever flipped a turtle over? - No. I've barely touched a turtle.

Do you like to doodle? - Ehhh, I'm not so into it.

How do you feel about long socks and chucks? - I like them both, and I'm sure they're fine together, maybe not while wearing shorts though? I mean, there are much worse things going on in the name of fashion so...

Would you rather find a four leaf clover or a heads up penny? - How about a winning lotto ticket? That'd be awesome.

Ever squirted orange juice in your eye? - Not that I recall.

Do you keep a journal/diary? - Just this blog.

Do you play an instrument? - *do not say skin flute do not say skin flute* I played the clarinet in 3rd grade.

What is your favorite sound? - My kid laughing.

How many kisses on the lips have you given? - Innumerable.

What's your favorite ride at the amusement park? - I love Indiana Jones at Disneyland.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/7385/16-Weird-Temporary-Boredom-Cure-Questions-Survey/

3 comments:

  1. "How about a winning lotto ticket? That'd be awesome. "

    Amelia! Soul sister! We think alike!! I totally wrote that too, completely after you but independent of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dill pickles in tuna is the way to go. Of course I never eat sweet pickles, so ...

    ReplyDelete