Thursday, December 20, 2012

Friday Fluff

*1. How old will you turn in 2009?*

I turned 30.

*2. Do you think you will be married by then?*

I was. I married at 29, got pregnant with G, and had her in 2009.

*3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?*

It not being december anymore. That's all I got. The universe can suck it. That's a lie. I look forward to G, tattoos and running shoes.

*4. Do you like to say I told you so?*

I don't. I'd rather you just agree with me in the first place.

*8. What were you doing at 1:30 am?*

Sleeping.

*9. What were you doing at 3:00 am?*

Still sleeping. That's what vodka is for yo.

*10. When was the last time you saw your mom?*

Thanksgiving? I will see her again on saturday for G's first Nutcracker!! YAY!! Oh, I guess I'm looking forward to that.

*11. What is your mood?*

Super angry. You know what's awesome about having a miscarriage during the holidays? When it doesn't work. For fucks sake. Why yes I do want to take more pills and then if it still doesn't work go have surgery. Let's ring in the new year right. I must have been the biggest asshole in a past life. I do like being knocked the fuck out on those good drugs though. Mmmmmmm anesthesia....

*12. How many houses have you lived in?*

4 houses. This is not counting apartments.

*13. How many city/towns have you lived in?*

6.

*15. Are you a social person?*

I am. I miss people.

*16. What was the last thing you ate?*

Shitty chinese buffet. I do not eat enough to justify paying for buffet. Not ever. Why do I keep forgetting that?

*21. Do you like coffee?*

I do. I don't drink it because it makes me all speedy gonzales and I only drink vodka for my non nutritionally beneficial liquid. I don't have the spare calories for the cream and sugar.

*24. Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?*

I do. And while G soaps up for washing hands.

*25. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?*

The closest to the door to make it easier to get to G.

*26. Do you know how to play poker?*

Not very well.

*27. What are you thinking about right now?*

How that laundry is not getting put away tonight. *hangs head in shame*

*29. Have you cut your hair this week?*

I DID!! I CHOPPED IT THE FUCK OFF THIS MORNING!!! I'm excited. I love it. Post to follow. *fingers crossed*

*31. Are you a tease?*

I am. I'm flirtatious but with 16 years of monogamous relationships under my belt I certainly am not going to put out.

*33. Have you ever been in an ambulance?*

I have. When I was in a car wreck at 17. I don't remember it. According to my mom it's for the better.

*35. Do you smile often?*

Constantly. Despite the universe's plotting against me.

*36. What color are your bed sheets?*

Awwww yeah, brand new navy flannel sheets up on that bitch! Can't wait to climb in!

*37. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?*

Books.

*38. Do you wear jewelry 24/7?*

My wedding rings and my babies' necklace. I really need to get a better chain for that though, this one is so cheap.

*39. Where do/did you want to go to college?*

I never went. Sometimes I regret this, but sometimes I realize how little I would have done in the space I was in, so I'm good with what I did instead.

*40. Have you heard a rumor about yourself this week?*

Hmmmm. No. Have you?

*41. Who is the funniest person you know?*

My BFF.

*42. What makes you the happiest?*

Being with G. Always.

*Dudes. I just reread this and it's like 12 people wrote this. I am one conflicting emotion after another! And I haven't even started drinking! Wow. That's all I got.


2 comments:

  1. so start drinking, and then it will sound as tough 144 people wrote it. i have a recipe for gummy rummies if you wast me to share it (or not). It's not complicated. Even my brother can make them You just pour rummy over gummy bears and let them soak up the rum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confliction-fliction, what's your affliction.

    Or something.

    Aw, yeah bedsheets!


    December's almost over.

    ReplyDelete