Oh shit shit shit. I read your last two posts yesterday and was so excited for you but didn't get around to commenting. I'm so fucking sorry. And sorry for all the swearing but it sure is warranted, if you ask me.
I am so, so sorry. I heard about your loss through Brooke. I just had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago - No heartbeat. Baby was 9.5 weeks along. F. I'm so, so very sorry. Enough is enough universe.
I went from being a single, childless, ballet dancing, group home staff of 10 years in the 'big' city, to being a married, stay at home mom, all alone way up in the mountains, in a very short amount of time. It's amazing how happy you can be in such very different places in life.
In our quest to complete our family, we've lost 6 babies that are very missed, one at 15 weeks, one at 7 weeks, one at 23 weeks, one at 8 weeks, one at 10 weeks and one at 12 weeks. I'm so thankful for my daughter G and my husband J who are the lights of my life. Well. Them and vodka.
OH NOOOOOOOO! I'm so sorry Amelia. There are no word. My heart goes out to you.
ReplyDeleteAbiding with you.
Ah dammit. I am so, so sorry. I hope you at least have a lot of booze handy. I'm holding you in my thoughts. Life is so damn unfair.
ReplyDeleteI think banning December would be appropriate.
ReplyDeleteI hate December and I hate that this is happening to you. I'm so sorry. And totally sad. :/
ReplyDeleteFuck. I'm so sorry, Amelia. xx
ReplyDeleteOh Amelia. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh shit shit shit. I read your last two posts yesterday and was so excited for you but didn't get around to commenting. I'm so fucking sorry. And sorry for all the swearing but it sure is warranted, if you ask me.
ReplyDeletei shake my fist at the world on your behalf.
ReplyDeletei'm really sorry.
I'm so sorry. xoxo
ReplyDeletesending so much love, and tears. <3
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! My heart is breaking for you both.
ReplyDeleteI read this and felt my chest get so tight and cold. Only a fraction of what I know you're experiencing. I'm so, so sorry friend.
ReplyDeleteI am so, so sorry. I heard about your loss through Brooke. I just had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago - No heartbeat. Baby was 9.5 weeks along. F. I'm so, so very sorry. Enough is enough universe.
ReplyDeleteWanting to comment on your post after this one, but knowing you closed comments so I'll just say I'm still here with you.
ReplyDeleteFuck. Just... fuck.
ReplyDeletefuck
ReplyDeleteI was so hopeful... Now I'm just so sad. I am trying my best to send warm thoughts but I doubt anything will make this any easier.
ReplyDeleteRelegate G to singleton status forever<~ I have got to say, I freakin' loved being an only child.
ReplyDeleteI HATE(in general) hugging or being hugged..but a few times in my life it has offered me magic. I am trying to hug you magically, Amelia. ~Mary
Fuck.
ReplyDeleteI have nothing that will help. I know. But then again, I don't. I only know for me, I don't know for you. But I'm here, out here in space. Listening.
ReplyDelete