Please bear with me, perhaps I'll be able to write again tonight. Until then, let's fluff.
This year did you. . .
Spend over 200$ at once in one store?
Yesterday I purchased G's big girl bed and a dresser just for the heart attack of it and I had to put my head between my legs when I got back in the car. I also bought my husband a tv for christmas. I find spending money on things that aren't food or toilet paper to be very very stressful.
Have to wake up before 6am?
I have. But not often and not by choice.
Make a huge meal for a bunch of people?
When my sister was up I made lunch for more people than there was room to seat in my living room. By other people's standards probably not so big, but for me it was, and I was pleased I accomplished it.
Spend a whole weekend drinking?
No. I had the chance once, and I just couldn't do it. I'm an evening drinker.
Spend a whole weekend inside?
If it was a G was sick/it was raining combo yes, a few times.
Get less then an hour of sleep then had plans all day?
Probably not.
Ditch a friend for a crush/boyfriend/girlfriend?
I don't think so. I bailed on a couple friend due to money related issues, but not to get laid.
Lied to your parents about your location?
I don't talk to them enough for this to be something that happens.
Fall for someone at your work?
I need to go back to work for this reason alone. <----WORD. Trip and hurt yourself? I'm going to say but nothing specific comes to mind. Discover a new favorite band/singer? I didn't. I cannot seem to let music into my heart right now. Roast a marshmallow? I did, and it was delicious. Get called a bitch? Only very lovingly. Get called a slut? See above. Get called beautiful? Yes. Drove for more then eight hours in one trip? Ummm, probably about 7, but we stopped for the bathroom somewhere in the middle. Have someone tell you they want to be with you forever? My BFF. Have someone say that^ and believe it? I do. Have someone say that^ and NOT believe it? Nope. See over 100 movies? (Theatre or not) Way over 100 movies have been played in my presence. That I have sat down and watched without my phone/dishes/laundry/kid/husband/computer/vacuum/bathrooms taking some portion of my attention? Maybe 2 this year. For reals. Get a midnight snack? I try to get to bed by midnight. Have an amazing date? When we go out without G there's always other shit to be done. We're not eating slowly with glasses of wine and whispering sweet nothings. That being said, I wouldn't trade being married for dating, so they were all amazing I suppose. Cut someone else’s hair? I clean my husband's neck up after he cuts it with the clippers. Smoke weed? Nah. Since high school I've preferred booze and cigarettes. I'm too non functional stoned. Smoke enough weed to actually get high? No. Eat sushi? G and I went there this month, and I ordered a little bit and then to be safe some teriyaki chicken which tasted like ass. Don't get chicken at the sushi place. I'll go back and order more of the sushi. It has to be on the sly though or my husband will be all grossed out. Get really bitchy with a cashier at a store? I really try not to do that. Camwhore? I post a shit ton of pictures of G on facebook like all the time. So maybe I'm a camwhore by proxy? Take someone else’s pants off? Every time G has to pee. Have someone else take your underwear off? Indeed I have. Go to someone’s funural who you didn’t know? Interesting question. The boy who I went to school with since 5th grade, sat 3 seats down the row from while graduating high school, who wrestled with my husband and best friend, who's cousin I'm very good friends with, who's sister was my delivery nurse with G, and later my midwife with Little M, that very sweet man, died. I did not know him. But I went to his funeral. ^For the free food? Shitballs. There was food? I missed that. Get drunk off beer alone? I have not ever once got drunk off just beer. My stomach distends and I can't drink any more before that happens. I hate beer. If you meant solo, I get drunk on vodka alone every night. Wear heels? I did. I got new ones. I wear them to weddings. Stalk someone on facebook? Does it count if you can never find the bitch? Fuck! Who doesn't have a facebook this day and age?!! Curl your hair? I go the straightening route. Wear red lipstick? I don’t own any lipstick. I have never found a color that looks flattering on me so I don't bother. Straighten/curl a guy’s hair? No. Go dress shopping? I don't think so. Over eat and throw up? Oh no, I avoid that. Throw up in public? No. Stick your head out a window to throw up? No. I think that's for more skilled thrower uppers. My BFF threw up while driving a mutha fuckin ambulance. It takes to much out of me. Go to a restaurant with a big group of people? Not really. Go to the person you like when you were sick and had them take care of you? I'm not a good patient. I'm more of a leave me the fuck alone and take care of the kid so I can whither away and die by myself type of girl. Makeout in a car? The amount of making out in my life needs to significantly increase I think. Wear a bow in your hair? I don't do that. Get asked out over the internet Nope. Get tagged in a picture you immidiately untagged I don't get tagged all that often. Makeout with your hand Uuummmmm. No. Makeout with a stuffed animal When I said the making out thing needs to increase this is not what I meant. Lend someone money for drugs I have not had money to lend at all. And no. Go in the woods Bitch. I LIVE in the woods. Trees everywhere. I promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment