Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fluff

When mys.pazz was in it's heyday, I was what was known as a "Survey Whore", not to be confused with a real whore, which I was not, I'm just real slutty. Anyway, I'd fill out like 1-5 of these a day, depending on how drunk I got, and I loved them. So I'm linking up with one of my favorite bloggers for her Friday Fluff, and I'm sure you're all excited. ;)) http://www.seekingelevation.com/2012/01/friday-fluff_20.html Hola como estas? bonjour comment ca va? ca va bien merci beaucoup, et tu? I took french in high school. That's all that's left of it. What are you obsessed with? Oh god this is so pathetic. My kid got this Rapunzal doll for christmas that came with a brush and a mirror, and I have no fucking clue where the mirror went and it's driving me nuts! Where could it have gone?! I believe this called avoiding the real problem. See also, large quantities of vodka. Moving on. What do you dip your chicken nuggets in? BBQ sauce. What was the last road trip you went on? I don't think I do that. I prefer to fly and just get there. When's the last time you dance with someone? Yesterday, we were making tortilla soup and listening to music and G wanted to hear "Daddy's song". So check it out, he's really more of a AC DC, Zepplin, Pink Floyd type of guy, but I've been needing cheerful music lately so we listen to the pop station. This, is daddy's song, we danced to it. Mildly inappropriatly. With our kid. What's your favorite show? The Big Bang Theory. If you could visit anywhere, where would you visit? Hawaii, right now. To live. What's your ringtone? No earthly idea. People don't call me. And plus it's always on vibrate. What's the wallpaper on your cell phone? J and G, the first picture I took with the phone. ;) Go to your pictures...what is the 33rd pic of? That's our front yard yo. My MiL goes All. Out. Whose your 78th contact in your phone? I only have 55. You're jealous. Whose your favorite character from The Office? I don't have cable and I don't watch that. Have you seen every episode starting from Season 1? Of The Big Bang Theory? Yes. And here's why: What color is your hair? Ummm. My real hair color is like this dirty blonde/gray color. Not like silver gray, of which I have plenty, but just like this dull not blonde not brown color. So I make it blonde. Favorite quote? “Yes, well, I’m polymerized tree sap and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you.” What kind of car do you have? I have a grandma gangsta car. True story, this like 80 year old grandpa rolls up next to us at the gas station and says; "Nice car." and gives us a thumbs up. I have no fucking clue what to think or say when I realize he has the exact same car, but we got ours from some thirty year old who decked it out with sweet rims. So it's gangsta, but grandma all at the same time. Oh, it's a Lincoln LS. Or something. What makes you laugh? I laugh all the time. My kid, my husband, all kinds of shit. Whats the last movie you saw in theatres? The Due Date. I think my anniversary of 2010. Shit. I didn't go to the theater once last year?! If you could co-star in a movie with any actor/actress you would it be? I was JUST thinking how I should become an actress so I could make out with a bunch of people and it not be cheating. I'd start with Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Whats your favorite article of clothing? G calls them my "crunchy pants" because apparently Grinch doesn't translate to 2yearoldanese. They are absolutely the ugliest piece of clothing I own, and they're like heaven on my ass. I wear them all the time. What were you doing on New Years? I was up the hill at my BiL's. I got drunk, and came home. GASP! LOOK! WHAT'S BEHIND YOU?! The wall, my kid's piano, a picture of her, a wall hanging my BFF gave me from Vietnam I think. What are you looking forward too? I don't really know. Smooches The next time I get to eat chocolate. My run tonight. Booze. Are you the life of the party? I'm not. I'm really shy. Finish this sentence...You are______ You are...so fucking gorgeous, the lot of you. Glad you're still reading. If you could meet Barack Obama, what would you ask him? Here's the thing, I'd have my BFF step in and meet him for me. She is by far my superior political intellectual, plus she is an AWESOME conversationalist. I would get arrested because I'm pretty sure it's illegal to puke on the president even if it is due to social anxiety disorder and not a commentary on how I feel he is as president. Pop Tarts or Toaster Struddles? Both these things sound barfy to me. Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate? I will eat whatever chocolate is given to me except crunch bars. But I very much prefer dark chocolate. I love it. Truth or Dare? Does dare involve making out with a stranger? Do you kiss your mom with that mouth? Fuck no. Your getting chased by the Easter Bunny! What do you do?! Blame my sister for making me watch Donn.ie Dark.o causing me to have crazy ass dreams. Whats in your junk drawer? Tools. Whats something about you that no one knows? I need to poop. What kinda phone do you have? iPhone. Whats the wallpaper on your computer? My kid's first birthday picture. Do you dance when nobody's watching? I do. And when people are watching. I've been daydreaming about doing a flashmob, or that Dance Anywhere thing. I think I'd dance to NIN in Kmart. That's kind of cheating though because no one is at Kmart, and the point is to do it in front of people. We just don't have that many options for dancing in public up here. What's your race? It's all in my head yo. Whose your loudest friend? My husband. When your having a party, who definitely has to be there? My husband. Everyone else is optional. Whats the best food combo? Tomato soup and grilled cheese. Or pizza. When you need someone to talk to, who do you go to? I got a therapist for that shit yo. Just kidding, I talk to my Pretend Friends on the internet. Whats your favorite band(s)? It used to be System of a Down. I don't know what it is now. What song do you want played at your funeral? I'm totally indifferent. Play what makes you feel better. So I'm a complete code retard, and I'm afraid if I spellcheck it'll ruin all the shit I'm trying to post here. Which probably won't post right anyway, but I thought I'd try. So please excuse spelling errors.

11 comments:

  1. I want to weep at the awesomeness that is the video and pictures I posted on my blog!! *angels singing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to fill out tons of surveys too. Then I supposedly grew up (hahaha not really), and stopped for a while, and now I am doing more of them again. Because they are fun. WHeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you got to poop.
    I liked reading your survey...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking love you, but that video is just wrong. So very, very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just really wish people didn't call me. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. You schedule a time to poop too, don't you? :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is probably in everybody's best interest that the two of us never meet up in real life. I'm not sure there are too many (more) people who took the acting question to mean, "How can I make out with people and not have it be cheating?" But, yeah. Why else would you act?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been waiting for more photos and check you out slinging up a video and all kinds of other stuff!

    I was sent this link the other day which will have you dancing your toes off to LMFAO...I mean who didn't fancy He-Man back in the day?!?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu97XDIbyAE&feature=share

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want grilled cheese and tomato soup. Stat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I shared your favorite quote with my dad. He thought it was really funny.

    Also, I agree with you about pop tarts and toaster strudel both being barfy. They're not quite on my Donner Party list, but they're very close to being there.

    ReplyDelete