Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fluff

To bring back the breezy happiness of the Myspace days, I'm paricipating in Friday Fluff over at Seeking Elevation http://www.seekingelevation.com/2012/01/friday-fluff_27.html at the very last minute. You know you love them. 30 Tell The Truth Questions Survey from Quizopolis.com Do you have a crush right now? - My list of crushes is ever present and always changing. What is your favorite color? - Purple. What about your favorite animal? - I like all animals. However, I do not want to have to take care of any of them. I shed plenty and my daughter shits plenty for me to be done with both. No additional cleaning please. Choose one ... ;) =) >:D :-{D - I wish there was a middle finger one. Did you ever have an F on your report card? - Hmmm. I think I always pulled it up just in time. What about straight A's - Maybe middle school. If you could go back in time and change one thing that you did, what would it be? - Be nicer to my sister as a kid. I really feel shitty about that. Do you enjoy singing? - I do. Those around me do not. If so, has anyone ever told you that you can sing well? - Not that I recall. Again...Choose one...<3 , ><> , * , @(^_^)@ - * this one makes me think of a butthole. I think we have Kurt Vonnegut to blame for that. Are you listening to music right now? - Nope. The Bone Collector is on right now. I like the way Denzel says my name, it's pretty. And my future wife is in it. If so, what song are you listening to? - Not applicable. If not, what song do you WANT to be listening to? - I'm good with what I got going on. What is your favorite subject in school? - French. Too bad I didn't keep up with it. What is the month of your birthday? - April. Do you like country music? - I like Johnny Cash. Otherwise no. What about rock? - Yes. ....rap? - Yes. If you had to eat one fruit for a month straight...what would it be? oranges, bananas, grapes, apples, or kiwi? (or other) - Grapes or kiwi. Do you like roses or tulips better? - Tulips. I want one of our hills to look like holland, I just don't want to put in the effort. QUICK THINK OF A NAME!!! - Julian. Was the name that you just thought of a member of your family? - No. What about a close friend? - Nope. Ok...what about your crush? - I don't know anyone with that name. Weird huh? Do you watch SpongeBob? - No. It's spazzy. What is the name of your best friend? - Melissa. Do you like fish or chicken more? - Chicken. But I miss fish a lot. Are you a vegatarian? - No. What about your steak...Rare, Medium, or Well done (for me ... well done :P) - Medium rare. Did you like this random survey? - I've had better. No offense. Last thing.....Pick a # out of these... 1,2,4,7,14 - 7. - Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/3643/30-Tell-The-Truth-Questions-Survey/w

2 comments:

  1. "I wish there was a middle finger one."

    I wish I'd have said that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you read mine this week?
    Middle finger = ,,!,,
    Bam, wish granted!

    ReplyDelete