Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fluff

This is seriously going to get personal, you ready?

Overshare is my middle name.


If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?

If I was caught cheating there really wouldn't be a reason to fess up. I was already caught. What, am I going to accuse him of taking hallucinogens?






The last time you felt honestly broken?

Now. Right now.


Are you craving something?

Cigarettes. Peace.


If you could have one thing right now what would it be?

We all know the answer to that one.


Would you rather have ten kids, or none?

TEN. Right now pleaseandthankyou.


What do you hear right now?

Silence.


Is your bed against more than one of your walls?

Just the one. It was in the corner for years though, in apartments. I always slept on the wall side. I liked to tuck myself away.


What’s on your mind right now?

G says Yes when asked a question even if she doesn't know the answer. What is that? Should I be concerned? Is it more or less annoying than when kids say I don't know when they damn well know. Is she afraid to not know the answer? I want her to seek out what she doesn't know, not pretend she does to save face.



Are you there for your friends?

Most certainly not as much in recent time as I once was. I'm pretty self absorbed right now. *shrug* I do feel bad about it, but I'm doing the best I can.

Last person to see you cry?

Usually it's inanimate objects; the computer, the dishes. Probably my husband though.


What do you do when you get nervous?

Poop. Often.


Be honest, do you like people in general?

I do.


How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?

I was 30 when I had G.


Does anyone completely understand you?

Different people get different facets of me.


Do you have a reason to smile right now?

Always.


Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?

Probably my ex. Long after he'd lost me. Lame.


Would you be happier if life had a rewind button?

NO THANK YOU.


Do you tell your mum or dad everything?

I tell them damn near nothing.


Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?

Oh dear god that would be awesome.


Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone?

Fingers fucking crossed no.


This time last year, can you remember who you liked?

Ha. All the usual suspects.


Do you think more about the past, present, or future?

YES.


How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

Not enough lately. I don't know what my deal is, one minute it's 11:30 and I think oh, I need to go to bed in 5 minutes and then all of a sudden it's 1 fucking am. Not good.


Are you easy to get along with?

I guess that depends who you ask. My mother's ex husband would say no. A lot of other people would say yes.


Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?

It was my kid, so no.


What was the last drink that you put in your mouth?

Tea. I gave up soda. My last negotiable "bad" thing. The chips, peanut butter cups, and vodka are STAYING.


What size bed do you have?

King. And I love it.


Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?

What the fuck? Are you camping? Who the hell starts the shower after you get in? Unless you want ice cold water to shoot down on you.


Do you like the rain?

I fucking hate it. "Oh it smells so good when it rains!" Bullshit, it smells like wet dirt. If I want to smell mud I'll turn on the sprinklers.


Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

If G is awake she's thinking "Damn when is that bitch going to come get me out of bed?" Otherwise no.


Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?

A million things.


Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither?

Depends on who you ask.



Who were you last in the car with, besides family?

A friend and her kid.


What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?

Brave, with my MiL, BiL, and G. Bad idea. A 100 foot roaring bear head may have scared the fucking shit out of my poor kid. Oops.


Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend?

What up high school? Haven't seen you in a bit.


Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you?

Nah. I pretty much saw it coming.


Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party?

I don't live in the same town as my parents.


Do you regret a past relationship?

Nope.


Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?

How's about drunk reading blogs on my phone?


Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over?

Nope.


Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry?

Shit, that would suck, I really hope not.


Do you care too much about your appearance?

I do.


Are you a jealous person?

Yes, but not about what most people are jealous of. * I feel like "of" shouldn't be at the end of a sentence, but how else would I answer this question? About? About. That would probably work.


Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?

I DID. I bought 6 shirts that are exactly the same except different colors because THAT'S HOW I ROLL!! I'm super excited about it too. They don't have holes in them. WOOT WOOT!! The one G picked out is pink and purple striped.


Do you miss anyone?

I do. Very much.


Last person who made you cry?

Eh. Myself.


Does your ex piss you off?

Not anymore.


What are you doing tomorrow?

That is a good question. Maybe we'll go to the park.


Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week?

No, I'm the exact opposite of that.


Is there anyone you want to come see you?

Sure, I love having people come see me.


Have you ever been cheated on?

Not that I'm aware of.


Ever given your all to someone who walked away?

I gave way more than I should have, but I'm the one who walked away. So there.


Do you like cotton candy?

Um. I don't dislike it, but I'm certainly not going to waste calories on it.


Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?

My friend, ongoing, about the Results.


Are you planning to get knocked up or knock someone up by age 17?

Eeeep. I was not knocked up at age 17.


Do you have siblings?

I do. 5 sisters and 1 brother. In all variations possible.


Have you ever fallen asleep on someone?

Sure.


How has the past week been for you?

Kinda shitty to be honest. I've had better.


Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?

My BiL.


What’s on your mind right now?

Junk punching the universe.


What were you doing at midnight last night?

Not sleeping for some stupid ass reason.


What is your current mood?

Annoyed.


Who was the first person you talked to today?

J.


Will this week be a good one?

Hmmm. I suppose it is up to me, I'll try to push it that direction.


Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy?

My Kid's birthday.


Who were you with last night?

My husband.


Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?

Nah, he was out early. I organized my closet.


Next time you will kiss someone?

Whenever I want. Boo yeah.


Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy?

Whoever the hell wants to, I've always been a kiss starter.


Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Going to my husband's aunt's for her birthday.

9 comments:

  1. Cigarettes, peace, new sweat, & old photos.

    I pictured you a kiss starter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in the hell is "seeking elevation"???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Technical difficulties. As in, Blogger sucks dick. Don't worry she'll be back.

      Delete
    2. Are you sure?! I shouldn't panic?!

      Delete
    3. Annnd...she's back.
      http://emptythewell.com/

      Delete
  3. Junk punching the universe. Best superpower ever. I will be using this.

    ReplyDelete