Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday Satire.

This came from here. http://www.myspacebulletins.com/takesurvey.php?id=83


1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?
My husband.

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Subway.

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A very strong screwdriver.

4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Eyes to get lost in, lips to kiss.

5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Shit I'm not good at any of those. Ummm, fine arts. I'll throw pots again.

6. Best kind of pizza?
Hawaiian with mushrooms light to no sauce. Mmmmm..pizza....

7. Is your bedroom window open?
No.

8. What is in store for your future?
Shit if I know.

9. Who was the last band you saw live?
Some random one at the bar.

10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Not really, we're kinda far from each other.

11. What is your favorite soda?
Coke zero.

12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
I don't have an iTunes.

13. When was the last time you purchased something over 0?
How does one purchase something for under 0? Wednesday.

14. Where is the last place you drove to?
Home from the store.

15. Are you experienced?
Hahaha!! Sexually? Yes. In a marketable job skill? No.

16. Any historical figures that you envy?
Ummm, not really.

17. What brand of digital camera do you own?
iPhone.

18. When was the last time you got a good workout?
The night before last. I worked out last night with the wussy video.

19. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Ross.

20. Where did your last kiss take place?
Putting G down for her nap.

21. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Not sleeping I'm sure. Why is it so hard to get into or out of my goddamn bed?

22. Are you a quitter?
I am. One that perserveres.

23. Who was the last person you had in your house?
In laws.

24. Can you speak another language?
Sign.

25. How about you put your legs behind your head?
Probably. But it'll hurt.

26. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
Awww. Years and years.

27. Nickname?
I don't really have one. J calls me his bag of snakes sometimes.

28. Describe what you are wearing in detail?
Purple tank top, gray skirt, black undies and bra.

29. What do you think about people who party a lot?
I don't really. I have other shit to think about.

30. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
With some people. And with others (hi blogland) I'm a bit too comfortable.

31. Are you one of those people who obsesses over Hollister?
I don't know what that is.

32. What was the last CD you purchased?
Ummmm, Kanye.

33. What are two bands or singers that you will alwys love?
System of a Down and Rob Zombie.

34. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Oh all of them at one time or another I'm sure.

35. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
YES. Holy shit! And I am guilty of all of them.

36. Where is your favorite place to get coffee?
I don't really drink coffee that often.

37. Have you ever been offered a job?
I have.

38. Have you ever stolen anything off of a road?
No.

39. When was the last time you dyed your hair?
Exactly 2 months ago, doing that this week.

40. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
My kid.

41. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
Yes.

42. Miss someone?
Always.

43. How is your last ex doing?
I can happily say I have no clue.

44. Is there someone you want to fight? No, no there isn't.

6 comments:

  1. omg It's been sooooooo long since I saw a survey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm part of a grassroots organization to bring them back.

      Delete
  2. Lady, you have several nicknames... in fact in my phone you are a nickname! And you have seriously marketable skills... and PS, I j ust ate Subway too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue what it is! I'll text you. I love subway, you can't beat a $5 footlong.

      Delete
  3. I love Subway! I love Taco Bell or Moes even more, but we don't have those here. :(

    I also love ceramics, it's been ages since I've made anything out of clay.

    What color is your hair? Did you dye it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only have taco bell every so often, their nacho cheese is delicious though.

      I would love to have a wheel and kiln. Someday perhaps.

      It's blond, just gotta touch up my roots. I miss the days of purple..,

      Delete