Generally I stay away from dramas. I have enough of it already I suppose. Today I bought extremely loud and incredibly close. I'm watching it and I have no idea how to comprehend it, I think I just needed an excuse to cry.
I googled I miss my babies. Not very impressive results unfortunately. Way to go google. Maybe try yahoo next time.
We had a beautiful weekend. Time with friends and each other last night. Just the three of us today. J has been working so so hard but he stayed home all day. We had an impromptu shopping trip and went out to dinner. I breathed the scent of our family and tried to will it into being Enough.
I've never been one to do one thing at a time, I used to crochet or read a book, now I play on my phone which requires too much of my concentration and I miss the movie I bought so it wouldn't be pathetic to have feelings leak from my eyes.
The kid on this movie is stressful. How in the world could this end happily?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Watch that?!?! I bought the book two years ago and can't bring myself to read it. I never even considered watching it. Fuck that.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good weekend. You should have all good weekends, and maybe even a few weekdays too. ;)
It was a weird ass fucking movie. I finally put down the phone and finished it. Seriously strange.
ReplyDeleteAnd I had such high hopes for going to bed early.
Yeah, it's 4:00AM here and I just realized I forgot to write out Ian's work for tomorrow to buy myself some extra time in the morning. Blech. Oh well, Pete will be here until 11:00, so at least there's that. :/
DeleteI read the book, which was weird but compelling and lovely in an unsentimental way. The movie enraged me because it went in the complete opposite direction and intended to jerk tears and contend for Oscars. Instead it failed miserably at everything.
ReplyDeleteI feel that need to cry too. Maybe I'll rent Terms of Endearment. That does it every time.
Yeah, it didn't make me cry it honestly just stressed me out.
DeleteSteel Magnolias is my go to.
DeleteI know it is always at the forefront of your emotional queue. I understand what remains unsubdued in your heart & I hope you get the more that will make it enough.
ReplyDelete