Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fluff

I'm linking up with Seeking Elevation,
(if that worked I may die of shock)
for Friday Fluff!! bringing back My.spazz one survey at a time!!

What Would You Do If Survey from Quizopolis.com

Stranded in a forest alone - Die. No doubt about it, not a wilderness surviver.

Sensed someone stalking you - I probably wouldn't even notice.

You suddenly developed superhuman strength - I'd pick a bunch of shit up. Like to show off, and let people know I could beat them up.

You saw a dead cat - Be sad.

You saw a dead human - Cry.

Someone anonymously send a love note - I'd be super freaked out. That shit's not cool. Especially when you're married. My ex sent me flowers to my work that he wasn't supposed to know the address to once. I smoked a bunch that day.

You become blind - I'd rather be deaf if it's a choice here...

Your car breaks down beside a graveyard - Call my husband. He is my tow truck. I don't have a problem with graveyards if that's what the point of this question is.

Your bestfriend calls you at 4am - She texts me at that time often. In her defense I'm supposed to have the texting part off or something, and also she's in Australia, so there's a time difference.

You could bring back anyone from 6 feet under - Nah, I'm not really into that.

Someone kept staring at you - Laugh uncomfortably and turn around. Or start texting someone on my phone about the jackwad staring at me.

Someone ate your lunch - I would be really really sad. Maybe even angry. I anticipate the gloriousness of food too often, so if someone stole something I'd been thinking about, heads will roll.

You're at a stranger's funeral - Just, be there?

You got 100 free spray cans - I don't get this one. Of what? I'm not into huffing if that's what you're insinuating.

A horse came chasing after you - Fuck. That. Shit. I wouldn't be somewhere where that's an issue. I like animals, but I am always aware that most of them could kill me if they so wished.

6 comments:

  1. Of course it didn't work. Someday I'll have link abilites. Not today though. Go here to read other friday fluffs.
    http://www.seekingelevation.com/2012/02/friday-fluff_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out behind you, it's a horse! Fuck that shit indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant.

    I despise doing the linkie thing, it gives me a coronary every time. And I went to school for this kind of stuff, doesn't help.

    You gotta love a guy with a tow truck. Sigh. That's hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite things about your blog is your inability to link and stuff. I swear. You have found your niche. If you never post another picture or hyperlink another word, you will always have a loyal reader over here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm glad you didn't die.

    Is it just me or is the fact that you live on a mountain that may contain animals or be considered a great camping spot highly amusing?

    Cute pic. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's right! Stay on the OTHER SIDE of that fence at all costs!!

    ReplyDelete