I was tagged in a meme that I'm supposed to answer, and then make up 11 more questions and then tag 11 people. But only 1 of those things is going to happen because the thought of trying to think up 11 questions makes my head explody. And they'd be lame ass questions like; what's your favorite Rob Zombie song, or what's your favorite Madeline L'Engle book because I don't keep up on world events or anything even close to reality. So here's my answers, feel free to steal this and do it yourself and let me know!! The following empty space is where the link should be, but when it doesn't show up I'm going to copy and paste in my comments. Because I kick ass.
HERE
What's the last movie you saw that was worth recommending?
Ok, so it's technichally a tv show, but we're watching it on DVD so it totally counts. My husband and I have been watching Shameless for like 2 weeks non stop. I love it. At first the group home staff in me gets all riled up and I'm like where the fuck is CPS?!! THESE POOR KIDS!! But then the vodka kicks in and I laugh my ass off. You should get it.
If you had to suddenly choose another spouse, and you had your pick of anyone in the world, living or dead, who would you pick?
Brangelina. Fuck off, that's my final answer.
Boxers or briefs? Or commando?
I'm pretty indifferent. Briefs make me laugh though, I don't know what it is. Probably we should go with boxers so my significant other doesn't get a complex from me laughing every time he takes off his pants.
Hand sanitizer: the gel that's going to save you from a flesh-eating virus or the menace that is creating flesh-eating viruses?
Check it out. I kind of get it. I mean as much as I'm going too. I even changed all my hand soaps to non antibac ones. But when my kid is covered in snot, which means I'm COVERED in snot, and I can't wash my hands every 5 seconds? I'm using the stuff.
If you got to pick one celebrity to be your mom, who would it be?
Julie Andrews.
How come you don't want your mom to be your mom?
Oooh, heavy hitting. She's weak. Plain and simple.
Lights on or lights off?
Either or.
When I finally find the right dog to adopt, what should I name it?
My BFF named her dogs Catfish and Deeohgee. That's all I got.
Who would you rather have sex with: Richard Simmons or Nancy Grace? Yes, you have to choose, and no, suicide is not an acceptable answer.
Richard Simmons, but I'm duct taping his mouth and he's wearing a hat.
Okay, give us your favorite rant. We'll listen to you.
I have one that's about when everyone attacked Michelle Duggar for posting her dead baby pics, but it will make me cry alot. So I'm skipping it and just saying fuck those guys, post whatever the fuck you feel like Michelle. My other rant is about people who say that kids with epi pin allergies shouldn't be allowed to come to school because their kids should have the right to eat a peanut butter sandwhich. Seriously?!! Your kid's lunch is more important than that kid's right to have FRIENDS and learn in a normal SAFE environment?!! 'If it's so dangerous it's not safe for them to come, why does everyone have to suffer?' SUFFER?!!! It makes me feel violent. PICK A DIFFERENT SANDWICH ASSHOLE. Ooooooommmmmmm.
How often do you eat food that you know is fucking terrible for you?
Nightly. Baked sour cream and chedder chips, some form of chocolate and vodka. Also the canned soup that probably is overdosing me on BPA and the frozen pizza that I eat EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE for lunch is probably not doing me any favors either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HOLY SHIT I THINK I LINKED!!!!
ReplyDeleteRob Zombie and Madeline L'Engle? I think I love you :)
ReplyDeleteNo time to answer the questions, I'll try to check back. Thanks for the show recommendation. I'll check it out.
Zomfgs, I LOVE Shameless. I am completely in love with Lip. Does that make me a freak? Because I truly don't care.
ReplyDeleteYou linked!!!
ReplyDeleteAnswer: A Wrinkle in Time (I'm a sucker for firsts in series).
Sadly, my grandmother knew Madeline L'Engle's daughter in college and learned the deservedly famous author punished her children with enemas.
*shudder*
I might cry about that. Like seriously. No chance she was lying due to a inheritance dispute or some such thing?
DeleteI'm pretty sure sour cream and cheddar chips are healthy if they are baked. At least that's the world I choose to live in.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think I'd choose Julie Andrews for a celebrity mom, too.
I picked Richard Simmons too. The duct tape over his mouth is genius.
ReplyDeleteAt least with Richard Simmons you can reasonably assume he'd prefer you use a strap on, so your own body would remain uncorrupted.
ReplyDelete