This isn’t a real post. My sister is up so I’m neglecting my blog to spend naptimes with her. I’m such a shitty host, spending time means watching movies while I read blogs on my phone btw. We could discuss how I use technology as buffer to avoid having meaningful conversations about my mental status, and you know, the state of the world, but perhaps I’ll save that for when I decide to actually make a change. Anyway, I just wanted to share this one thing because I’m amused by our family statistics, and the fact that I’m pretty sure G is right handed made me think of it.
I have 1 whole sister and 2 half sisters, one from each parent, and J has 1 whole brother, so 4 genetically related siblings between the 2 of us. (I also have 3 step siblings I adore.) J and I are right handed. Out of all parents involved in this equation, my dad is the only one left handed.
All of our siblings are left handed. Weird right? It trips me out.
I might force her to help me think of a 2 songs post, we’ll see if we have time, until then, I’ll be sitting in the wind tunnel I call my house as we don’t have central air and therefore have to maneuver 500 fans throughout the house to utilize the window ac we do have. It’s 108 so I doubt we will be any kind of successful and expect it to be at least 90 in the house tonight. What a difference 20 degrees makes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maybe I'm not still bitter about Pete blowing my "visit Amelia" money last year. :P
ReplyDeleteBecause of my hot wind tunnel house or because I'm a shitty ass host? :))
ReplyDeleteBoth. (Nah, I like it hot. :p)
DeleteHahaha!! I'd text you on Facebook from across my living room.
ReplyDeleteThis is your seester. :-) I had a wonderful time in your wind tunnel house, thankyouverymuch. :-) Don't worry about "how" we spent time together, what matters is that we got to spend time together period, even if it was just watching movies while you read blogs on your phone. Do you realize how often I actually get the chance to just veg out like we did? Um, try NEVER. I enjoyed simply just being there with you. THAT'S what really mattered. You're an awesome hostess, by the way, so quit being so hard on yourself. :-P P.S. Your house was actually pretty cold. The wind tunnel effect did it's job nicely. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love you too!!
ReplyDelete