Friday, July 20, 2012

"I would give you so many fake orgasms."

Sweet baby jesus I have internet. Funny story. So for 2 days I’d been all; hey my internet isn’t working, the light is all red and angry. My FiL says oh that light doesn’t matter, this light does, re boot your router. And I’m all; yeah, I’ve done that like 500 hundred times and he says Huh, weird, mine works fine. So I figure my router is effed and I wait (im)patiently for someone to diagnose it as such so’s we have to buy another one. My BiL comes down for dinner and is all Hey, do you have internet and I’m all NOT FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS I HAVEN’T, and my BiL is all oh yeah me either and it’s super annoying me. My FiL says, Huh, maybe I need to re boot MY router and looks contemplative. And then I beat him about the face and neck with the nearest toy. So yeah, my light (that doesn’t matter) is green again.

We’re still in negotiations over the camping issue. J tried to use the ‘he does plenty he doesn’t want to do for us’ thing but could only come up with work as an example. Then when I yelled about how much I hate dirt bugs and mother nature as a whole he asked what in the hell I was doing living where we do to which I promptly replied loudly FOR YOU. YOU WANT TO MOVE TO THE CITY I’LL BE PACKED IN 5 MINUTES! YOU ARE THE ONLY REASON I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. Which sounds awful when I write it but it wasn’t really. So far we’re at one night only, I NEVER EVER EVER have to go again, and there’s been talk of a tent trailer, but it’s a bit late in the game for that. We’ll see.

*whew*

Now it’s time to lighten the mood a bit and hop back on the Friday Fluff bandwagon. My beautiful friend Lucid Lotus started it this week, so thank you for that. I’ll be copying and pasting her web address because I’m still too dumb to figure out links, bully for me. http://www.lucidlotuslife.com/index.php/2012/07/20/friday-fluff-what-i-am-is-weirdo/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=friday-fluff-what-i-am-is-weirdo


Weirdo Survey



Weirdo Survey
How tall are you barefoot?
5'7". I always wanted to be taller but it turns out I don't have a say in such things.

Have you ever smoked heroin?
No. I have not.

Do you own a gun?
NO. I don't touch guns. They stress me the hell out.

Rehab?
I have never attended rehab. And hopefully I don't have too. *coughvodkacough*

Do you get nervous before
Yes. Always. Doesn't even matter what it is.

What do you think of your friends?
I like them a great deal. I wish we all lived closer to each other.

What's your favorite Christmas song?
White Christmas. I like to pretend I sound ok when I sing it.

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I make a banana, strawberry, blueberry, pineapple oj with almond milk smoothy. I'd prefer to drink mimosas but there you go.

Do you do push-ups?
I do! They're weak and halfway, but they exist and they're done regularly. I'm getting guns too. OH! I like those kind of guns!

Have you ever done ecstacy?
Nope. It was never around or I probably would have. It makes me think of the movie Go. Did you ever see that? I wonder if it's on DVD. I'm super pissed Toy Soldiers isn't.

Are you vegitarian?
I'd probably win you at Scrabble. I am not. We don't eat much beef as my husband seems to be allergic to the whole damn cow, but we do eat quite a bit of chicken.

Do you like painkillers?
Meh. I like tylonal to make shit not hurt. I can take or leave the rest of it.

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Wanton sluttiness.

What time did you wake up today?
8:23, poor G! I slept through my alarm or something!

Current worry?
That list is longer than you have time to read.

Current hate?
I try not to do such things.

Do you own slippers?
I do. Purple and black fuzzy ones.

Do you burn or tan?
I tan pretty decent but I have these large sun spots going on so I don't do that anymore. I use sunscreen. EVERY DAY.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
I only sing them to G, haha! When my sister was over and our kids were in the bath I was singing her songs because I was bored, I don't know, what else was there to do. So I ask my sister what songs she sings and she says; Um, we don't have any....bath songs really....Like I'm lame or something. I was like look, J does bathtime, I do we're running late showers, I don't know what normally goes on for these things.

How many TVs do you have in your house?
2.

Do you wish on stars?
I do.

What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
We played Thunderstruck for our walk down the isle together song. Otherwise it was some classical shit, I forget.

What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'll be dead, do as you wish.

Do you love someone?
Lots of someones.

http://www.funsurveys.net/view-survey.php?id=56

Wish me luck for this weekend!

15 comments:

  1. I don't have any bath songs either, but I'm going to get some. How could singing in the bath ever be lame?

    Also, oh mah gah, I LOVED Toy Soldiers. Like crazy, insane in the membrane loved it. I used to have these extended daydreams about being Joey Trotta's sister who stowed away in the attic and helped save the day. #superfreak

    LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the 2nd Hobbit cried cuz my boyfriend wesley crusher died?! I can't even tell you.

      Delete
  2. I just checked Netflix. They have Go AND Toy Soldiers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if that means amazon has them?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You played shit that drives me crazy being played over the loudspeakers in my backyard constantly as you walked down the aisle?!?! Aaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!

    So he really didn't realize you hate outside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a huge fan of AC/DC however my redneck husband enjoys them greatly. It was a surprise for him.

      Maybe he thought I was joking for 6 years? Daydreams about naked chicks while I talk so all he hears is wah wah wah wah wah. Fuck if I know.

      Delete
  5. "Wanton sluttiness". It's funny how that works every time.

    Also, that made me laugh out loud in real life. "Hahaha!" like so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! You did the same to me.

      It's worked well for me over the years.

      Delete
  6. i don't sing any songs in the bath or shower because my mother critiques my vocal performance if I do. It sucks when your mom has a doctorate in piano/voice performance. She's also a licensed clinical psychologist, which sucks exponentially. The only thing that might have been worse is if my dad had been a cop, which thank God he wasn't.

    I totally get where you're coming from in regard to camping. bobby Flay's wife, the one who was the blond ADA on L & O SVU, had it written into her wedding vows that she would never go camping. If I ever get married I might do the same thing. that's one more reason not to get married in a Mormon temple, because you don't get to add a thing to your vows there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm aware of my poor singing skills, but it would be disheartening to know such schooled ears were listening.
      Bobby's wife might be my new hero.

      Delete
  7. I'd be very intense & accusatory if I had to live in bum-fuck nowhere AND THEN HAVE TO GO CAMPING TOO. Just Sayin'
    And his argument is cobweb-thread tenuous.
    No camping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'taime Mary, I can always count on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I secretly love AC/DC but only when nobody else is around. There are quite a few of those for me ...

    I'm not down with camping, though I grew up doing it. Partly I hate hate hate it because I need to sleep on something more than rocks and roots because then I don't sleep at all. I know, easily solvable but if I buy me a good camping bed then I'll HAVE to go camping and that will suck more than monkey balls. Good on ya for standing up and telling him like it is. (living in the country could totally destroy me no joke and *cough*vodka*cough.

    ReplyDelete