Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Fluff

Where is your Mother?
At work. Probably.

Where is your Father?
At his house? Unknown.

Do you like to swim?
I do, but I'm very picky. If the water is anything but hot tub warm it has to be like a 100 degrees outside. My bones ache yo, it's just not fun.

Do you need to return anyones phone call?
No. I need to check on a couple things in my email though.

Where were you born?
Oregon.

Where do you keep your birth certificate?
In a safe. It's fire resistant and shit.

How many days until your birthday?
5 monthsish.

What is the closest orange object to you?
The tiniest pumpkin ever grown.

Have you sneezed in the past hour?
I have. G gave me her cooties. I posted this on facebook, but it still applies; I always feel like an asshole when I get sick after my kid because I am fully capable of washing my hands when needed. But then I remember that the only thing more stubborn than her germs is her. If she wants to use that kleenex to wipe every surface in the house because she's such a good helper, and then sneeze directly into my mouth, well then that's just what's going to happen. It's us against her, and she's ahead.

How many books are in your room?
A billion.

What did you last eat?
This egg white canadian bacon half an english muffin thing. With cheese. It's all right. It doesn't taste bad or make my stomach hurt. I miss the days of doughnuts and mountain dew for breakfast sometimes though.

Who is your favorite teacher of all time?
My first ballet teacher. She was fucking phenomenal. Mid 50s, maybe 5 foot tall, rocked a leotard better than I could EVER hope too, knew how to get it from words to actions with a bunch of bumbling beginner adult dancers. I am so lucky to have had her.

Name one of your goals for this year?
Heal. It's an ongoing process.

What is the biggest trouble you have ever been in?
Probably should have been when I snuck out and got into the back of a truck that rolled because the driver was drunk. But I was injured pretty bad so they decided not to ground me or anything.

Did you cry because Michael Jackson died?
I didn't. But I didn't rejoice or anything either. He was a human.

What does your 9th message on your phone say?
Ditto!

Look to your left. What's there?
My couch.

Ever pop someone else's pimple?
Oh snap. I literally did that like 5 minutes ago. We're groomers.

How long does it take you to fall asleep?
I drink enough it's not much of an issue right now.

Are you scared about the end of the world?
Shit is going awry all over the place. I don't think it's going to end next month or something, but we are on a downward swing it seems.

Is there a TV in the room you are in?
There is.

What are you looking forward to?
I'm trying to look forward to the holidays. I have very much to be grateful for, and a lot of people I love.

What comes to your mind when I say red?
Christmas right now.

What other language do you want to be fluent in?
Oh french! PLEASE?!

Do you crack your neck often?
I don't ever do that.

Do you usually hold your pee for a long time?
I don't. My kids is better at that then I am.


Is it possible to lick your elbow?
No.

Worst feeling in the world?
Loss.

What's your current favorite commercial?
I don't have tv.

Name something you think is pointless?
Hate.

Favorite fast food restaurant?
Hands down In N Out. Can we go right now?

Have you ever been in a fist fight?
No. I'm pretty non confrontational.

Would you concider yourself as a pyro?
I would not! I'm highly flammable and avoid fire whenever possible.

Did you have a weird dream last night?
The night before I did. It keeps coming back at odd times.

Do you wish at 11:11?
I don't.

Do surveys really cure boredom?
Probably not for the poor sucker who is still reading this one.

6 comments:

  1. Wait, it's Friday? *sigh*

    I am a groomer too. My one ex though? Not one.zit popped in almost four years. How weird is that?

    French is fucking useless.

    I want In 'N Out. I don't even like burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is super weird.
      I don't give 2 shits if it's useless it's a beautiful language and I want to know it. And then I want to eat all their cheese and drink all their wine. Yum.

      Delete
  2. My only fist fights have been with my brother. I say they don't count. My mom says they do.

    I love, N Out, too, and could live on N Out burgers for months at a time if allowed.

    French was my dad's first language. I should have learned it when it would have been painless. It's his fault for not teaching me when I was a baby. I would have picked up English anyway. Then again, had he been the only person speaking to me in French, I probably would have ignored him unless I thought money was involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my parents knew any other languages and didn't teach them to me I'd be way mad. I don't even care which one. New wrinkles in the brain, and more knowledge can only help. Not to mention reaching out to more people in this world. All I know is sign language and I am trying to teach that to G.

      Delete
    2. Yes to languages!! My Mother was fluent in Lithuanian and conversational in German....and didnt pass down a single verb to her kids. Said it wad a "dying" language....yeah, thanks to you, mom!!

      God love her though.

      Delete
    3. Are you kidding me?!! Argh!!

      Delete