It's the middle of the afternoon, I'm trying to sneak this in before G wakes up.
Did you do laundry today?
I did. Fucking winter quadruples my laundry responsibilities. Yet another reason to love summer.
What kind of computer do you have?
I don't. It's borrowed.
Are there always other fish in the sea?
Until the pollution kills them all.
What can you do with your tongue?
Say bad words.
Can you say all 50 states in alphabetical order?
No. I took my states test like a month after my car accident. I was hopped up on drugs still.
Do you have atleast 2 windows in your bedroom?
I don't. The one we have is pretty decent though.
Last time you babysat?
Like a billion years I think.
Do you plan your outfits out the day before?
Only if I know the next morning is going to be hectic.
Favorite Pro Sports team?
I couldn't give less of a shit about sports.
What is the last thing you bought?
I'm drawing a blank. I gave my MiL money to buy us toilet paper and a coffee machine from costco. That count?
How many peircings do you have?
2 in each ear.
Can you touch your toes?
I love stretching. Yes.
Where in the world is carmen sandiego?
Bitch doesn't want to be found.
Favorite person to be with?
Let's go with G.
Ever been on a blind date?
No.
Do you believe in God?
No. Sometimes I yell at the stars though.
One place you will NEVER eat at?
The mexican place one town over. They managed to fuck up a quesadilla.
Would you date anyone you met online?
I'm married and shit.
Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
It was an entertaining fad.
Are colored contact lenses sexy?
I don't. I don't want to lick your eyeball. Find me a body part I want to lick and that's sexy body part.
Have you ever been white-water rafting?
No.
Have you met a real redneck?
My in laws say "warsh".
What was the last movie you watched?
I don't really give movies my full attention anymore. I listened to Magic Mike while I cleaned last night. You turn around and watch for the good songs and ignore the rest. The speaking portion of that movie leaves alot to be desired.
What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I don't go there.
Have you ever fired a gun?
No.
Do you like Michael Jackson?
I have a few of his songs memorized. I'm pretty indifferent otherwise.
Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
No.

No comments:
Post a Comment