Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Fluff

Last Person…

Person you hugged:

G. She's so awesomely koala like. I love it.

Person you texted:

Hahaha! I texted a picture of scented pine cones for sale for $5 at the store to my MiL because her, G and I went on an adventure and collected a bunch of them and their plan was to either cover them in peanut butter and bird seed or put cinnamon scented oil on them for her friend to burn in her fireplace to make the place all festive. And I was like you're going to do what with what now? But it turns out there's a market for it. People are funny.

Person to text you:

See above.

Person to call you:

My husband, to see where I was. (driving by the elementary school)

Person you called:

Same, to see where he was. (The clock isle of walmart, we bought one, I'm spray painting it black tomorrow because it's ugs right now, even though my husband says the paint won't dry because it's raining. I call bullshit. I'm doing one fucking coat, and I've been spray painting picture frames for like 2 years now, it'll be fine. We're not hanging it up otherwise. Hopefully it works because that would be an awkward return. Maybe I'll just cover the ugly part in electrical tape.)

Person you kissed:

G.

Person to sleep over:

My sister. It was fun. She should live here.

Person you hung out with:

Ummm. My husband. To celebrate our anniversary.

Person to make you cry:

Mostly that's just me.

Person who made you smile:

G. I love how she says; Have sweet dreams mommy. when I tuck her in.

When Did You Last…

Take a shower:

This morning. Didn't get to work out so no night shower. Bummer.

You cried:

Maybe yesterday?

Failed a test:

This is very very funny for reasons I can't get into, but like 5 minutes ago.

Went to church:

Shitballs. I think for J's cousin's kid's christening or whatever they do? Church stresses me out.

Went to camp:

Funny story; this one time at band camp? I did not shove any instruments in any orifices. It was day time only, during the summer, and the ac was broken or something because it was hot as balls. The only thing I came away with was lice in my super long hair. Fucking awesome. I still had it when I went to my grandma's house for a couple of weeks so she fucking tried turpentine to see if that would work. It didn't. I think I'll go ahead and blame my high school grades on that though.

Bought something:

Groceries etcetera, today.

Where Was the Last…

Place you rode to in a car?

Home, from the grocery store. But G was with her dad so the music was BLASTING.

Place you ate?

This weird BBQ place. It was all right I guess.

Store you went to?

Raley's. The strike is over so I'm not going to hell.

Place you had ice cream?

I don't eat ice cream.

Mountain you climbed?

My driveway yo, come to visit and you'll agree.

Camp you went to?

I camped over the summer. I do not know where I was. Out of cell service. It sucked hardcore.

Place you put your phone?

It’s next to me, I had to look up the text thing.

Friend’s house you went to?

G's BFF parents' house.

Love Life…

How is your life right now?

It's super weird.

Any crushes right now?

No real life ones.

Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?

Not that come to mind.

How do you feel about your last ex?

Uncomfortable. Annoyed.

How do they feel about you?

Couldn't begin to fathom.

Can exes be freinds?

All my lesbian friends have that shit on lockdown. They're still friends with a shit ton of their exes. My ex and I could not do that.

Have you ever been in love?

Yes.

Has your heart ever been broken?

Yes.

Have you ever broke someones heart?

Yes.

Are you happier single or in a relationship?

I had a FANTASTIC time the 2 weeks I was technically single.

How many people have you slept with?

I've slept with more people than I've had sex with probably.

Is it okay to have more than one bf/gf?

Ummm, I'd like to say fine so long as both parties are cool with it so's I could go find myself a nice girlfriend, but I think not wanting to be monogamous is considered bad for relationships that are "healthy" and shit. So I guess no?

Dates: Group or One on One?

See above.

Favorites…

Food:

Vodka. Or cheese and chocolate. Or all of these at once.

Movie:

Stranger Than Fiction.


1 comment:

  1. "have sweet dreams mommy" is just about the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete