Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Fluff.

I was all squirmy and annoyed because I wanted to post but I didn't know what about, I've got a couple things stewing, but I'm not sure yet, and then Lisa came along to save the day!! Yay!!

Would You Do it Again Survey from Quizopolis.com

Would you marry your first spouse? - I've only had one spouse, and yes, I would do it again.

Would your grades have been better in high school? - I think yes. I really didn't put any effort into them and it showed.

Biggest regret in high school? - I don't know that I have one, it should be the big fat car accident I was in when I snuck out of the house, but too much has happened because of it. I don't wish it away.

How far would you have gone in your education? - It would be nice to have gone somewhere. I've never been back, while I don't think I was ready fresh out of high school, I should have taken classes later. The damn school was down the effin street!

Would you have chosen a trade school? - Sure. My friend went to a piercer trade school. She's doing very well for herself. Bummer deal I don't want to pierce people.

How old should people be to get married? - I've known 17 year olds more grown up than any 40 year old I've ever met. It's not about age, it's the people.

Where would you have traveled by now? - The equator. Just all of it.

What would your occupation be? - Hmm. Maybe a sign language interpreter. Or a teacher? Zumba class teacher? That might be fun.

Stay at home moms-would you have worked full-time? - No way. I LOVE staying home with G.

Biggest regret in your 20's? - Not going to college.

Would you have given in to peer pressure? - This wasn't really an issue except with my supposed significant other, and I'd like to have handled it differently.

Would you have had more or less relationships? - If it meant I wouldn't be where I am now, the same, but if I ended up here anyway, I would have ditched my ex alot sooner. And then been all slutty for a bit.

Would you have worried less? - Meh. I did all right.

Would you have been more athletic? - You can't force it yo. I'm just not that kind of girl.

Would you choose love or money? - I chose love. I'm good with that.

Are you happy with your life as it is? - I am happy with all parts I have control over.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/6754/Would-You-Do-it-Again-Survey/

3 comments:

  1. Will someone click on the link and tell me if it works? Because it doesn't for me, but my computer is a whiny bitch so I'm wondering if it's me or it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't work for me either.

    I can totally see you being a zumba teacher. Maybe you can have a zumba studio instead of a b&b?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lawd. It's like I'm link blocked or something.

    I'd have to go to someone else's studio, or else people will come. :)

    ReplyDelete