Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fluff

I'm fluffing again, and this time it's about my undies. Link up HERE if you'd like to join!

Underwear Survey from Quizopolis.com

What's your favorite underwear you own?
- The ones that make my ass look all right without riding up and are comfortable. Quite a tall order to fill I know.

What's the worst pair of underwear you own?
- These damn booty shorts I thought would be so comfortable. Here's the problem with booty shorts; I have an ass. Like ba donk a donk. It's not huge, (my thighs take that cake) but it's certainly there, so when you wear booty shorts with an ass, they go right up it, and my thighs look even bigger. Uncomfortable, not cute. Bummed I bought them.

What's the most embarrassing underwear you own?
- In my early 20's I bought all sorts of decorative undies, so there's hearts, lady bugs, felix the cat. In my defense it was what was for sale, and they were comfortable, but I can't buy them again, I've given birth, I can't have cartoons on my undies I think.

What's your favorite color of underwear?
- Black.

What color underwear will you not wear?
- I generally just buy black or white ones because I only have black and white bras and my undies have to match my bras. For reals.

What's your favorite underwear on a member of the opposite sex?
- I like boxer briefs I think. My husband has a very nice ass. Show it off I say!

What underwear do you hate seeing on a member of the opposite sex?
- Meh. Hate is a strong word.

Have you ever lost your underwear while out somewhere?
- My bag was stolen so in that sense yes.

Have you ever found someone's underwear while out somewhere?
- No.

How often do you buy new underwear?
- No clue, depends how much weight I've gained/lost.

Do you buy underwear for anyone but yourself?
- G and J.

Where do you like to buy your underwear?
- We only have walmart here so that's where I go. I'd like to go to target but, not an option.

Do you have a favorite brand of underwear?
- No.

Is there anywhere you refuse to buy underwear?
- Hmm. Thrift store. For sure.

Do you own any novelty underwear?
- I think yes.

Have you ever bought novelty underwear for anyone?
- Yes.

Have you ever worn someone else's underwear?
- J's. A friend's when my bag was stolen. I'm not a free ballin' type of girl.

Has anyone else ever worn your underwear?
- Yes, friends have had to borrow some occasionally.

What type of underwear do you wear most?
- Bikinis I guess?

Is there any kind of underwear you refuse to wear? - I'm not as into thongs as I once was. I won't outright refuse it, but I'm over it.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/4614/Underwear-Survey/

14 comments:

  1. Oh I had not considered the thrift store! Someone else mentioned off the back of vans. See The Fluff can be educational and fun! I love matching my underclothes too but it so rarely happens for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I bought colorful undies they'd have to match my outfit. Now they just have to match my bra. :))

      Delete
  2. Am I the only one who has both lost and found underwear?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bikinis all the way. The boy shorts work for me 'til they start to stretch, then I get wads of cotton going north (and I regretfully do no have an ass).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See? If I'm wearing a thong that's one thing, booty shorts are painful.

      Delete
  4. Megan - you are not alone. Whew. And I so yearn to have matching bra and panties. Fabric AND color, please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I the only one that thinks that when you become a mom you SHOULD wear cute character undies? I once got a pair with a flower on them and my kids went crazy about them. Each and every time I put them on.

    They were green, too, so ... they thought that was cool too. Me? Not as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even considered that!! I think G is offended by my under garments. "mama, where you pants? Where you shirt?"
      "over there, do I need to put them on?"
      "YES mama, put on you clothes!"

      Delete
  6. I ordered (online) a batch of new underwear yesterday afternoon. I sighed as I was lured to the cheap, cheerful and practical whereas before I'd have gone for the god damn expensive and sexy numbers. I should check their returns policy?! My other option is to buy second hand ones in the market. IMAGINE (no don't)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeep!!! I would absolutely go the online route. It sucks buying undies in person that you can't try on, I bet online would be even harder.

      Delete
  7. It's so hard to get e matching thing going. I do the black and white thing too. That gives me a fifty/fifty to get it right. I with ya on the thrift store purchase, cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete