Last week SEEKING ELEVATION thought we should have a little 'pick our own adventure' version of Friday Fluff. (There's supposed to be a link there in case that doesn't work.) So the instructions are to go here http://www.quizopolis.com/fun_surveys.php
(fuck it, I'm just copying and pasting that one) and choose our own path. I have to admit this was a tough one for me, I rejected numerous options based on poor grammer/typos and lack of interesting questions, and decided I needed to stop being so stuck up and picked this one. Link up and join!
Random Survey Survey from Quizopolis.com
What are you thinking RIGHT NOW? - That I have spent way too much fucking time trying to pick a survey.
What about NOW? - Wondering if I should go back to the list.
For $100 would you call 911 and tell them you were being abducted by aliens? - No. My friend works at 911, it'd be awkward.
What is under your bed right now? - A bin of my husband's shit, I don't know, memeory stuff.
Do you sing along to cheesy 80s love songs in the car when you're alone? - And 90's. With my daughter and husband in the car no less.
What can you do with a brick? - Umm, shit. Throw it?
Which is worse: being hot or cold while trying to sleep? - Being cold, it's worse no matter what I'm trying to do.
If you had to choose, what kind of fruit would you be? - Grapes.
If you could spend 24 hours as the opposite sex, would you? - Sure.
Are there disgusting leftovers in your refrigerator right now? - I think I just cleaned it out. But it needs to be wiped down really bad.
Have you ever woke up thinking you were somewhere else? - Yes.
Do you believe in closet monsters? - No.
Do you ever look in the mirror and notice your pores? - My zits mostly. And wrinkles. And the reverse vitaligo on my forehead.
If you were trapped with a criminal, who would it be if you could choose? - Hmmm. So vague. Like a convicted one, or one who partakes in criminal activies? Either way I pick my husband.
Are there any repetitive noises you like to make that drive others crazy? - I don't think so.
What song would you like to have played at your funeral? - Funerals are for the living, not the dead, play whatever the hell you want.
Have you ever looked at pictures of yourself and wondered if you really look like that? - Yes.
Would you listen to a band called The Amazing Butt Lemons? - I would.
How many illegal things have you done and not gotten caught? - Like I have a list of that shit. I speed regularly, that's all you're going to get.
Read any good books lately? - I'm ABOUT TO!! One of substance!! By Virgina Woolf!! I'm going to be in a book club online! You should join us! (Sorry I'm really excited about this.)
What is the coolest thing you've ever seen? - My kid.
When was the last time you dusted under your television? - In my living room the tv is a 25 year old huge screen all in one deal. But there are shelves, so I dusted those maybe 3 weeks ago? Fuck. That means we're due.
What is something totally random that gets on your nerves? (besides this quiz) - I like the self depreciation, amusing. People coughing. I don't know, it annoys me.
Is there a ghost in the room with you right now? - No.
If you could walk up and slap someone you really couldn't stand, with no adverse reaction, would you do it? - I'm pretty non violent, but if I were angry enough to want to be violent, a slap isn't going to cut it.
Do you spy on your neighbors? - They are my in laws. No.
What common, everyday sound really grates your nerves? - See coughing above.
Do you leave wet towels on the floor after a shower? - N E V E R. And neither does my husband. I may have married him for that reason alone.
Et tu, Brute? - Que?
Is this the most random quiz you've ever taken? - It was all right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This answer:
ReplyDelete"Like a convicted one, or one who partakes in criminal activies? Either way I pick my husband." is right on so many levels.
I think you can't be sexy with a big old motorcycle if you don't break a couple laws here and there. It's in the rules I'm pretty sure. :))
ReplyDelete1) There is always something disgusting in my fridge. Always.
ReplyDelete2) Yes. I would slap the shit out of some people.
3)I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE BOOKCLUB. I'm just like all bouncy happy. My poor husband thinks I'm nuts.
Mine does too, he's all, you're doing what with your pretend friends now? I don't care. ;))
ReplyDelete