Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Fluff

I did this one because of the nacho question. No joke. Go visit Seeking Elevation
and link up!!

Are you awesome? - Umm, I try. I have my days.

Do you like nachos? - Before we were poor, (yes, such a time did exist) we went on a cruise for my MiL's birthday, and then another one for our wedding. The first was 2 weeks through the panama canal, awesome, highly recommend it. The last 2 stops I were in Mexico, I got nachos at both. They were completely different, and absolutely awesome. The cruise for our wedding was all in Mexico, and I got nachos in every town we went to. They were always different and so damn good, never disappointed. So yes. I like nachos.

Do you know a person named Ashley? - Hmm, not off the top of my head.

Do you have blog? - You are reading it.

What's your favorite food? - Chocolate. Or cheese.

Puppies, kittens, or pot-bellied pigs? - I don't really care so long as I don't have to take care of a one of them. And they're not coming in my house.

Do you forward those irritating chain e-mails? - No. I immediately delete them.

Do you have any stickers? - Yes. All over the place.

Does your mom have the same color hair as you? - We may have at one point, but now hers is gray and mine is dyed.

How many times a day do you go to facebook? - Infinity. It's a problem.

When was the last time you had a staring contest? - Probably at the group home.

When was the last time you fell asleep with the TV on? – Last night. 50/50 was on, it’s such a good movie I couldn’t turn it off.

Has anyone kissed you today? – I have, before J left and multiples this morning from my G.

Do you believe in love at first sight? – No. Lust for sure though.

Are vampires real? – Not in my world.

Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com
http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/6310/15-Super-Special-Awesome-Questions-Survey/

10 comments:

  1. Now I'm fantasizing about a trip to Mexico solely for the nachos. Man, I love cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mexico takes the cake on nacho making. My family made fun of me and said its an American food though. Whatevs.

      Delete
  2. Right? Cheese. You somehow made nachos sound exotic and alluring. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, please, please... email the way a nacho tastes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering making a post just to answer this.

      Delete
  4. homemade salsa and guac - hey, nachos are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my daughter to eat ground beef by sprinkling it on her nachos and calling it "really speacial beady nacho gray cheese". After a week, I upgraded it to "nacho ground beef".

    ReplyDelete