Sunday, January 24, 2010
Damnit!
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Damn it!!! Current mood: ecstatic
So, when I decided to write this blog, this afternoon, ( I got sidetracked) it was going to be a pissed off bitchy blog. See, I had to go to the DMV to renew my license today b/c, although they have my address to renew my registration, apparently they have my address from about 4 years ago to renew my license. So, I never got it. I go in, fill out the required paperwork, wedge myself between 2 fantastic smelling strangers in a semi uncomfortable plastic chair with my book, and wait. I get called up, pay the money, and am informed that I'm to go to window 26 for my picture. Uummm, yeah, I didin't agree to this, I'm not prepared for taking a picture I have to show everyone for the next 8 years, I didn't have to do this last time. In case anyone of you hasn't been around for my endless bitching about my hair for the last 9 months (lucky you) yeah, I'm NOT happy. I LIKE my old picture, I have hair in my old picture. I do NOT like this one. I'm feeling very narsistic about this, more then a little lame, but I can't help it, I'm pissed.
The blog was to continue along this vein, ranting, raving, the unfairness of it all, no money, all the things I want to do that require money, seeing my beloved Melissa, tattoos, ballet, System concert! Shit, System cds.. No cable, no fucking tv stations, I need a better antenne, I've watched all my movies 10 million times. Some asswipe decided to inform my boyfriend that my friend talks shit about him on my myspace, yeah, you know who you are, and so do I, you douche face. But that's ok, because luckily, this friend would never write anything that she wouldn't (and trust me she has) say to his face. That's just how she is, one of the plethora of reasons I love her, so ha ha way to not start shit. Blah blah blah, etc...
Then I went to ballet class.
To most of you, this will have little meaning. But, about a year and a half ago I sprained my ankle in pointe class. Since then it's been a constant struggle, my left ankle is so much weaker then my right, it affected everything, even when I'm not on pointe, my jumps, my balance, my turns. I was beginning to lose hope. But today, oh today, I did triple pirouttes!!! (3 revolutions continuously balancing on one leg.) Holy shit, this is nothing comparitivly speaking, girls in my class do 4 or 5 at a time, I did not help a starving child, or even rescue a cat from a tree, but oh, when I did those turns I was on top of the world!!!
So I sit here, watching a movie I have seen before, but I own it, so it is of course fantastic. It's about family, and sisters, booze, (wonderful stuff) one of them is getting married, (which will be happening in my family soon, my little sister is getting married, at which I may have to give a toast, so if anyone has any fucking clue about what I should say, please help me, because, I really hate groups of people looking at me, and then having to talk too, hmm, yeah, this could be a problem. I can't just get trashed, I'm pretty sure that's wrong, so I'm really at a loss. I need some lovey dovey poem or some shit, but not the one about love being kind and generous, never jealous or hurtful, b/c they made fun of it on Wedding Crashers, plus it really is pretty cheese logish) and I drink to celebrate, and not to commiserate, or so I tell myself, and mmmm, it feels good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment