Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have never heard a more eloquent silence.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 I have never heard a more eloquent silence. Current mood: stressed Category: Life Seeing as I'm Polly Anna reincarnated. And I'm trying desperately trying to think pretty pink and blue thoughts....Let's play the 'it coulda been worse' game. I coulda been in the middle of the road, in 5 o'clock traffic, w/ 2 small children instead of the parking lot. I coulda been driving at 11pm to Calaveras in that long lonely stretch that my cell phone doesn't work. I coulda not had J's roommate tell me just walk away when it dies, and so I coulda gotten it towed to then be ass raped when my car wasn't anywhere near worth it. I coulda been driving to work Fri. morning, w/ a LONG line of unhappy motorists honking behind me. I coulda still been w/ the ex, who probably would have made it break down much sooner, plus neither of us would then have any transpertation. I coulda had a boyfriend w/out multliple cars, who could not loan me his, or one that really doesn't care either way so I'd still be screwed. I coulda been someone w/out anyone who cares in this life, and riding the bus from here on out. I coulda cried on the phone w/ Melissa next to some car in the parking lot w/out knowing that some guy is in it staring at me wondering if I'm nuts. Oh wait, that happened. He coulda gotten out and asked me if everything was ok, thereby compounding my emberassment. It coulda actually exploded instead of just deciding it was done starting. *sigh* My car is no more. Fucking piece of shit dodge. On a lighter note. From Speak, a book Mandeep let me borrow that I ADORE: It's like I have some kind of spastic laryngitis. Clearly, David missed the apple-tree-sitting requirement of childhood. Dad is really pissed when he sees how many calendars I bled on. He mentions a need for professional help. Maybe, I'll be an artist, if I grow up. Mother responds w/ unladylike language. Father suggests that the guidence counsler visit that hot scary underground world. I try to read while eating alone, but the noise gets between my eyes and the page and I can't see though it. I doubt trees are ever told to "be the screwed up 9th grader." From Harold and Kumar; Oh, the things I would eat out of her ass, you have no idea! When are they fucking going to develop button technology that will understand urgency?!

No comments:

Post a Comment