Sunday, January 24, 2010
jaldjhgornh;alowsei
Sunday, October 30, 2005
jaldjhgornh;alowsei Current mood: full
Ahhh, the night before halloween, my day off, and I'm doing laundry, such is my life.
I had been considering buying new knives to replace the 3 dull bendy ones we currently own. The group home bought some fabulous knives, they cut through a honeydew like butter. Unfortunatly, flesh isn't as hard as a honeydew, and I found out I am one of the millions I've scoffed at; apparently I become lightheaded at the sight of my own blood. Or maybe the feeling of Nancy lifting the top of my finger off to see how bad I had cut it. Either way, I am very disappointed in myself, I watch The Discovery Health channel!! I've never had any problems except when they show bones sticking out. Lame. I am worried the feeling will never come back though, the skin is healing nicely, but it's all numb. Anyway, this got me to thinking, perhaps I will just stick with the dull knives. Who knows what T would do with sharp ones....
Out of curiosity, am I the only one sick and tired of chain emails? If not, then why in the fuck do I still get them? Does anyone really make a wish as they scroll down? Do you honestly believe this email can curse your relationships for the rest of your life? The ones that piss me off the most start off with,'this is not a chain letter, nothing bad will happen if you don't send this' then have a super sob story, and end with ' if you don't send this to everyone in your address book you are a super fucked up person destined to give birth to the next anti-christ.' It just seems like a little much to me. Perhaps I have just hit bottom, no wishing is going to help me now. If you all could join me here it would be nice, then they will have no fuel, the hope that our wishes will come true if we send this on to 5 million people, and they will just die out...
As I contemplate our 9 year anniversary tomorrow, I think holy shit! I have been in this relationship almost 1/3 of my life! And where the fuck is the calculator on my computer? Too bizarre for words....
Now is the time for someone to come visit me. I am pretty sure my house hasn't been this clean since we moved in. The kitchen is spotless, the bathroom is scrubbed, the bedroom is, well picked up, I vacuumed the whole house with our brand new vacuume, I dusted, (some stuff) washed the windows and mirrors, smelly candles are a-burning, I mean shit, I need guests to admire this, it's only gonna last like 2 days. So hurry...
I went to 2 performances this week, Dracula the ballet on Thurs. and Dark Wonderland, a belly dance interpretation of alice in wonderland on Sat. I don't think I could be more inspired to dance. I just want to get up and move. It was fantastic, both of them...
Why is it I'm the only one who can't do colorful things on blogs? I push the buttons for different colors, and it all ends up the ugly orange or blue anyway. I'm feeling discriminated against.....
I'm very sad that halloween is tomorrow, and I haven't watched The Worst Witch. It was my favorite halloween movie as a kid. It played all through October for years, then it just disappeared. After years of searching, it finally came out on dvd, but alas, I'm broke. It will just have to wait I suppose. I haven't seen Hocus Pocus or the Rocky Horror picture show either! What the hell?! Halloween tv is gone straight to shit.....
I know 5 people in the midst of pregancy. I don't mean like a friend of a... I mean really know them, they are my peers. This is completely freaking me out. Apparently now is the time for procreating! It better not be contagious. I didn't even want the cat, and every 2 months when she runs out of food, I give her nasty looks and tell her how expensive she is for 2 days. We lock her out of the bedroom at night so she won't wake us up. No, children are no where near in my future....
How bad do you think wax is for tvs? Because aforementioned smelly candles just melted all over ours. I think I'll wait for it too cool before attempting to remove..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment