Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Dinosaurs didn't exist. God just put them there to test our faith."

Saturday, December 02, 2006 "Dinosaurs didn't exist. God just put them there to test our faith." Current mood: exhausted FYI, totally stole my title from batteryinyourleg. Terribly sorry it's been so long, no computer makes it nearly impossible to blog, just survey. Am currently being an off-task staff, so I will punish you all for it.... The ladybugs are back. When I first moved into my current apt. I regularly found ladybugs through out it. I have no explaintion as to where they came from, or how they got there, but they disappeared around the beginning of summer, so I forgot all about them. But, they have recently made a come back, and I am again finding them. Payton decided to 'take care' of one, a la Elmyra, I'll hug you and squeeze you and love you forever! Can we say ladybug pancake? Eh. What do you think this means? And where were they? Did they all go on vacation? Or maybe that's what my house is, a condo timeshare for ladybugs, and summer is the off season. Either way, thank fucking god it's not black widows like at the old place..... As Dec. and Jan. are upon us, I am filled w/ trepidation. As you all know, these are NOT my months for joyous activity. (See blog posted last Jan. for proof, I believe it was entitiled I'm being ass raped by life.) I am sincerely hoping that 2006 will continue along the current trend of being my happiest, most wonderful year ever. But, I'm plagued w/ doubt. I'm constantly surprized when I look out my window to find my car still there, and every new (or possibly imagined) noise to come from it paralizes me. I'm planning to have my boyfriend's roommate look at it, but honestly am concerned that a) it'll be too late, and b) he will find out what a shitty job I've done at taking care of it, (if you could all recall my former name of High Preistess of Procrastination, I'd be much obliged, yes it is extremely true.) and just refuse to work on it, or tell me there's no hope. But even that isn't happening anytime in the next couple of weeks, as there is just no time. So, if anyone has free tows through their insurance that must be used before the year is up, I'm your girl, b/c I'm sure I'll need it. I'm also thinking I should attempt to figure out how to sucessfully change a tire as this could very well be my downfall.... I attempted to quit smoking for about 4 hours last week. Hmm, didn't go as well as hoped. I figured if I did it away from home, where it was less accessable, (I smoke in my house, where it's nice and warm, while watching good movies, ahh heaven.) then I might have a chance. But after having to seriously hold back from kicking random people in the face in Walmart, and then getting back to the shop to find not one, but both eyes twitching, and my jaw clenched, it was decided, (ahem, by me) that I am indeed, still a smoker. I'm going to have to go to lockdown rehab or some such bullshit. I don't know what else to do. Super lame...... The children have gone insane. I know this is not news to you all. I've told you this before, but I'm concerned they may be taking me with them. The holidays in a group home, not the best of times. From just before Halloween until around Feb. things just go to complete shit. I can't blame them for it, but I damn well can complain about it. So, the next few months will consist of non stop time outs, the exstingishing of fires, small and large, but all guaruanteed to be blown out of proportion, and exhausted staff. Tis the season.... Until next time, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment