Monday, January 25, 2010

I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've fucked!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've fucked! Current mood: lonely This is gonna be a short one folks, I have 80 push ups and 300 fucking crunches to do before bed, but I can't deny a request!! I work with the most adorable of children. Really, they're all cute. One of them, the smallest, (she's 12 years old, and is smaller then the 8 year old we have.) is absolutely pixie like. Huge eyes, small nose, you get the idea. I am sitting behind her outside in the backyard at the new group home, doing her hair. It's evening time, the bugs are out in full force, but that's ok, because my new perfume is Off bug repelent. I smell fab. The birds are still chirping, the crickets have just started their song, a slight breeze brings the scent of jasmine wafting over us. We are quiet. After a little while, she says, "One time, I went pee and poop at the same time." Mouth agape, I am still silent, "Then this other time, I went pee, then I went poop, then I went pee again. I was so proud." I am fucking dying. I inform her that she is beyond bizarre, she laughs so hard she cries, then we go inside. The past 2 weeks have been fantastic, friends wise. The first one I got trashed at Sparky's, but more importantly, I saw everyone. I don't think you all understand how much I miss you, and how happy it makes me when I see you. I know I'm a total shit friend in the picking up the phone and seeing how everyone is department, but if it makes you feel any better I'm even worse with family, I think it's a mental issue, as soon as I can afford therapy, I will attempt to work through it. I just don't do it, I completely apologize. But I miss you all terribly, so when I get to hang out with you, it's like Christmas to a 5 year old. I love you all so much. Then I went out to dinner with Nancy, Melanie, and Mandeep, hello designated driver!! Mandeep is dancing in the Elephant Bar driveway, while Melanie tells us a story, and Nancy says she's feeling HAPPY. It was wonderful, I miss you 2 more then you know as well. This last Sunday I went to the Sac Ballet's Modern Masters performance. Bittersweet for me, I completly can't afford to go to anymore performances, but it's taken care of because the season is now over until October!!! So I cry. I cry because I miss the shows to look forward to, because I will never dance like that, and because I'm a dork, I don't know, I felt there should be a 3rd reason. Anyway, this weekend, I will be going back to Calaveras to try on my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding. Everyone cross your fingers that I look cute!! Also, that it is cut so that I can wear a bra, because that would be awesome. Cute uncomfortable shoe shopping is next!! Well, I'm off to exercise!! Six pack here I come, riiiiight. From Shopgirl; Lisa slips in behind them and statistically becomes, at the already crowded party, the only woman there with a lavender perfumed cunt. Current mood: lonely This is gonna be a short one folks, I have 80 push ups and 300 fucking crunches to do before bed, but I can't deny a request!! I work with the most adorable of children. Really, they're all cute. One of them, the smallest, (she's 12 years old, and is smaller then the 8 year old we have.) is absolutely pixie like. Huge eyes, small nose, you get the idea. I am sitting behind her outside in the backyard at the new group home, doing her hair. It's evening time, the bugs are out in full force, but that's ok, because my new perfume is Off bug repelent. I smell fab. The birds are still chirping, the crickets have just started their song, a slight breeze brings the scent of jasmine wafting over us. We are quiet. After a little while, she says, "One time, I went pee and poop at the same time." Mouth agape, I am still silent, "Then this other time, I went pee, then I went poop, then I went pee again. I was so proud." I am fucking dying. I inform her that she is beyond bizarre, she laughs so hard she cries, then we go inside. The past 2 weeks have been fantastic, friends wise. The first one I got trashed at Sparky's, but more importantly, I saw everyone. I don't think you all understand how much I miss you, and how happy it makes me when I see you. I know I'm a total shit friend in the picking up the phone and seeing how everyone is department, but if it makes you feel any better I'm even worse with family, I think it's a mental issue, as soon as I can afford therapy, I will attempt to work through it. I just don't do it, I completely apologize. But I miss you all terribly, so when I get to hang out with you, it's like Christmas to a 5 year old. I love you all so much. Then I went out to dinner with Nancy, Melanie, and Mandeep, hello designated driver!! Mandeep is dancing in the Elephant Bar driveway, while Melanie tells us a story, and Nancy says she's feeling HAPPY. It was wonderful, I miss you 2 more then you know as well. This last Sunday I went to the Sac Ballet's Modern Masters performance. Bittersweet for me, I completly can't afford to go to anymore performances, but it's taken care of because the season is now over until October!!! So I cry. I cry because I miss the shows to look forward to, because I will never dance like that, and because I'm a dork, I don't know, I felt there should be a 3rd reason. Anyway, this weekend, I will be going back to Calaveras to try on my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding. Everyone cross your fingers that I look cute!! Also, that it is cut so that I can wear a bra, because that would be awesome. Cute uncomfortable shoe shopping is next!! Well, I'm off to exercise!! Six pack here I come, riiiiight. From Shopgirl; Lisa slips in behind them and statistically becomes, at the already crowded party, the only woman there with a lavender perfumed cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment