Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spine Crushing Boredom

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 Spine crushing boredom Current mood: annoyed Is it possible for a human brain to explode from boredom? I'm sitting at home, wishing my boyfriend had fallen asleep in bed instead of on the couch, so I could get the ever popular vanilla alcohol out of it's hiding place, where it has been untouched for too long. I've lost intrest in finding new oddities in the never ending galaxy of myspace. I've read all my friend's comments from their friends, it didn't take long, I don't have many friends. I'm watching how they make jeans on tv, and not even trying to lie to myself about my want to quit smoking, going on month 3 w/ dismal results. So, chain smoking is the word de jour. My kitchen is an utter failure on cleanliness, and yet I can't bring myself to lift a finger in the battle against The Messy Ass Boyfriend Who's Taken Up The Art of Cooking. I should have done sit ups and push ups in an attempt to get a whole lot stronger in preperation for my old jazz teacher coming back to teach class on saturday, where he will, you guessed it, have us do a shit load of sit ups and push ups, but I am now telling myself dr's reccomend you not to do exercise just before bed or you will have problems sleeping, something I need no help with, I have enough trouble sleeping as it is. I was doing so well there for awhile, I think I'm the laziest active person in the world. So, I sit here and wonder, how fucking lame am I, because, really, what else is there to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment