Monday, January 25, 2010

I want 6 things..

Thursday, June 01, 2006 I want 6 things.... Current mood: lethargic this is like homework or something. Rules: Each person starts with 6 weird habits or facts about themselves. If you get tagged, write a blog listing 6 weird habits or facts about yourself, and state the rules clearly. At the end, tag 6 new people and find out just how crazy your friends really are. Don't forget to let them know they've been tagged. I used up most of my weirdnesses on the last one I did. The other ones are kinda lame and annoying. So I'm going a different way with this one. It's probably lame, but, whatever, I do what I want! 1. I want to be the girl, who can slip into a room completely unnoticed, drawing no attention to herself. 2. I want to be the girl, who can take people's breath away by her mere presence. 3. I want to be completely taken care of, in every way possible, with no chance of becoming dependent. 4. I want to feel utterly protected without feeling intimidated. 5. I want to be strong enough to lift the heaviest of items, and big enough that people realize it. 6. I want to feel small, petite, someone who is easily cuddled, and always needs help with the groceries. I'm not tagging anyone cuz last time, most of them ignored me, but just know, if you're on my top 8, you should totally do this. Love, me From Blade Trinity; "Now what's behind door number one?" "I can't tell you, they'll kill me!" "Kill you? Motherfucker, I'll kill you! I'll just enjoy it better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment