Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Oh see, that there, who needs affection when you’ve got blind hatred?
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Oh see, that there, who needs affection when you’ve got blind hatred?
Current mood: hungry
During my previous blog, while extolling the wonders of Emma Thompson I foolishly forgot to include her roles in Harry Potter and Nanny McPhee in my list of movies I will watch again and again. Wonderful really.
`I have turned into such a reality tv whore. After quite a long time of not watching any tv at all, I am more disappointed in myself then any of you could be. I watch all those shows of the fucked up people, sitting there basking in my feelings of superiority and healthy living in comparison to the complete lack of self preservation on their part, and realize that probably that is not the nicest of things. Except for Jon and Kate, I don't feel better then them, I'm just relieved I'm NOT them. On my list so far is Intervention, for a good cry, Jon and Kate plus 8, for hope in life, Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant, for much entertainment, My Fair Brady, in the hopes of figuring out how to get my hot friends to take naked pictures w/ me, (any takers? Come on, you know you want to...) and my favorite of all, Celebrity Rehab. I really could care less what celebrities are on there, but that Jeff Conway is one fucked up dude. I watch it for Dr Drew. I don't have a crush on him, I have a crush on his brain. I want to sit next to him and absorb his aura of intelligence, his calm voice whilst being yelled at by detoxing crazy people, I want to receive through osmosis, his ability to discuss bodily functions and problems of the heart that would make my boyfriend blush, in an utterly no nonsense, this is life tone. I want to sip from the well of his knowlege to know, as he seems to, exactly what makes the healthiest relationships possible, and how to accomplish this in life.
When I wash the whites load of laundry, I truly enjoy the lint that is left behind in the dryer. When it didn't get as clean as it should have, there are streaks of gray and blue through it. But when I have done my job correctly, the proof is right there at my fingertips, in the snow white, perfectly clean, puff of fluff left behind.
I am OUTRAGED at the current weather trend. The hurricane like winds, torrential downpours, and FREEZING temperatures, not exaggerated in the least seeing as I DROVE THROUGH SNOW today to get to Sacramento, are unacceptable. When I die and go to hell, I have always said I will not be lucky enough to go to the burning pits of sulfer, I will be banished to the freezing tundra w/ an abundance of darkness known as Alaska. No offense to those that love that state. I have begrudgingly acknowleged this, and moved on. But it seems I have died, and no one has informed me. Could this be possible? I would only have to assume yes, and that is the reason I have not felt my feet in 2 weeks except in the boiling hot shower. I am more displeased then I can relate through written word.
From Rise and Shine;
"What?" said Leo, who frequently let his mind wander into a country different from the one his parents inhabited.
She refused to talk about what she'd done, or where she'd gone, and Tequilla (her mother) using the skills she'd aquired in parenting class, reluctantly decided not to beat it out of her.
I felt that sensation of physical well-being that bears a passing resemblance to lying on the beach at 3pm.
From Hypocrite in a White Poufy Dress;
Then Ida lectured us about preserving our virginity in formaldehyde while I tried to avoid Louie's attempts to grope me behind an enormous carton of Sweetheart drinking straws and his bulimic pill popping daughter fucked the hispanic dishwasher in the utility closet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment